Daneka Shanti Charlie 1/1/11 :)

fordy

mummy of 5
Reaction score
before i go into the birth story some of you properly wont know my story.....

my little sister is unable to get pregnant she doesnt produce eggs and also cant carry a child due to her eplispy (spelt?) also more to the fact she is gay and has a loving partner, my sister (ju) is my youngest son jack godmother and she was there for me through all of my pregnancies and births and afterwards, she is a perfect aunty and would be an awesome mother, so me and my partner (max) decided we would create a child for ju.

daneka was due on the 1/1/11 little did we know she would actually arrive then lol!!!

my doctor did a stretch and sweep on the 29th december and found to be 4-5cms dilated so labour wasnt that far away, on new years eve i was sitting on facebook and around 11.45pm i got up to go toilet and walked in the bathroom and POP went my hindwaters i called out to max and informed him my waters just broke, i walked out looked at ju and told her and she leaped up in a panic and was dashing around i got hold of my best friend stacey whom was gonna look after my other 4 children and headed up the hospital i wasnt having any contractions or anything and the midwife up there was stupid!!! she didnt believe my waters had broken and did an internal and then announced your waters have broken :dohh: then they had a quick change of midwives and the next one came in and said you can go home and come back when ur contractions get regular i said ok um my contractions havent started she said oh ok well come in when they do i said ok so what happens if they dont start she said they will in the next few days :shrug: i said well um my waters have broken she said ur waters broken i said yeah:dohh: she said OH tracey (the other midwife) didnt tell me that!! well i think you should stay in i said ah no thanks i'm going home just tell when to be back she said well u have to be back by 8am but we really dont want u to go due to the fact this is your 5th child and it will go fast (little did i know how fast) i said ok i promise i will be back at the first sign so they let me go home at 3am lol.

8am we went back up the hospital and ended up waiting around til 10.30am for my dr to come in and start the drip induction pitcion or whatever it was lol i was restricted to the bed which i hated coz i rather walk around when in labour i got the first tightening at 11.11am lol i was sitting on the bed cruisey as talking away on facebook when finally the first contraction at 12.30pm wasnt that bad they started at 3 mins apart and as they turnt the drip up more the stronger they got so i asked for the gas at 1pm i kept complaining that it was too weak which it was lol i barely said a word except complaining about the gas and asking for a drink of water lol it was a boring labour max got a very sore hand thru it all lol the midwives kept asking me to turn on my side coz everytime the contractions hit the heart monitor would stop and they were getting worried i was laying there on my side looking at max and i said to him i need to push and let out this huge fart LMFAO:haha::blush: i knew what i had done but couldnt laugh coz i was pushing ju ran outta the room to get the midwife and she came flying in grabbing everything throwing the rubbish at ju to put in the bin and then turnt me back on my back opened my legs and daneka head was there and with one last push daneka was born it was 2.05pm, my labour went for just over an hour and i pushed her out within two mins she weight 6 pound 14 oz 3120 grams and was 47 cm long she scored 9 at 1 min and 9 at 5 mins she was beautiful my heart broke when i laid my eyes on her knowing i wouldnt be raising this gorjuss little girl as my own, but i know she will have the best mummy in the world.

daneka will always be apart of my life regardless of anything she will always be my daughter and i will always love her in a few days time daneka and ju will be leaving kalgoorlie western aussie to go back home in brisbane queensland and i know it will be hard on me, but i will have the love and support of max and his family and my friends here, before anyone decides that they would carry a child for someone else i strongly advise counselling before getting pregnant, its not the easiest thing to go through.

Attachments

• daneka 005.jpg
    daneka 005.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 103
  • daneka 012.jpg
    daneka 012.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 89
  • daneka 015.jpg
    daneka 015.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 117
  • daneka 017.jpg
    daneka 017.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 107
  • daneka 044.jpg
    daneka 044.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 81
Congratulations. What an amazing gift for your sister. :hugs:

You are an incredible woman with an amazing big heart!!! It must be hardcgiving the beautiful little girl to ur sister... She would be forever grateful for what u have done... Congrats to u all and she is absolutely gorgeous!!!Xxx

What an amazing story! Well done for being an amazing person and giving the best gift in the world to your sister! :hugs:

congratulations & well done! xxxxxxxxxx

You really are amazing. Your sister is so very lucky to have you. Congratulations xx

Wow how wonderful are you.

She is beautiful.

Congrats to all of you.

V xxx

That is amazing what you have done for your sister x but bloody hard on you:(

Congratulations to all of you - and you are a VERY special person to do that - if only everyone had a sister like you! What a lovely family xxx I wish all of you every happiness xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->