dang it...think i missed it..opinions

sprite30

Reaction score
so i had some trouble testing this weekend we had alot of commitments that prevented me from testing at my normal times so i think i might have missed my surge. i took the top 2 @ 10 am. the very top one may have been faulty which is what i think threw me off and the second one at first glance it didnt look very dark but looking back on it dried i think that it i tested at 12:30 that afternoon it may have been positive but i wasnt able to the third test is from that night at 6 pm. the rest of the tests are from today.

do you think i missed it? i think ill keep testing just in case but im so annoyed right now because i was fighting a cold all week so my temps are all high i had no low temps or rises today and even if my temp rises alittle tomorrow FF probably wont recognize the rise as O. i had some pains on my right side last night but i thought it was gas then and now im wondering if it was o pain.

ugh ...any opinions welcomed

Attachments

• 2013-02-17 21.16.26.jpg
    2013-02-17 21.16.26.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 25
One looks close to pos, 2 or 3 one... How long did you wait to test the fourth one? Your body could have geared up and not ovulated. Keep testing with opks for more days just in case.

the 4th one was todays FMU and the 5th&6th are from around 9 am. i took a cb digi with me today and tested at 1 pm no smiley but im kicking myself in the behind for not taking the cb digi with me yesterday . i usually have a super short surge and have seen a positive as early as cd6 so i should have known better but if this turns out to my positive i will def not do that again

well they were very light today too so im going to count saturday as my positive i think....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->