Danielle's weight loss mission

danni2kids

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I need to lose weight!!! but i'm really struggling to stick to anything i'm stuck in this vicious cycle of feeling tired and stuffing my face to try to make myself feel better!!!

I have always been a great self motivator but since having my first 3 years ago TODAY in fact and not losing the baby weight then gaining more with my second, i feel like im going to be like this forever and i just dont know how to fix it anymore and i just don't know where to start. I have started many diet plans and excercise regimes in the last 2 years and i just don't stick to any thing. But its time for me to make a change so here it will start!!!

Im 30, 157cm and weigh 89kg (195lb)!! My mission is to lose weight before i start the process for IUI. I have low ovarian reserve.....but i believe if i can lose weight i may not need to go through with IUI it might just happen naturally! It did twice before, we have been trying for 7 months for our third.Not only that but for my health as well im sick of feeling unhealthy and i cant stand to look at myself in the mirror any more.

Im going to do this my way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->