Darent get my hopes up

erica2623

Reaction score
I dont want to be disappointed again. but this time things are looking quite promising. I had what looked just like CM mixed with some pink blood for a few days, it started about 7 days before my AF was due. Hardly any at all ended up on my pads it was just there wne I wiped and some inside (sorry if TMI) I tried to convince myself it was just another wierd period as mine have been crazy since having the implant out 5 months ago but it completely stopped and has been gone for 7 or 8 days now. Never got any heavier or anythijng I wasnt properly red.
Ive been constipated over the weekend and OH commented on how much Ive been peeing!
Ive been dissappointed a few times now and I dont want to know if its BFN but want to know if its BFP obviously.
OH is buying me a test while hes out today but when do you think I shoukld do it? Tonight or in the morning?
Id be 5 weeks tomorrow if I am.
Im going a bit mad!

Fingers crossed for you ...I think if your 5 weeks take it straight away cos your hormone level should be high anyhow. Good luck and keep us posted!

Just wanted to say good luck! Apparently the best time to do a pg test is the first wee of the morning as it is the most concentrated after not going overnight, so will contain the most pregnancy hormone which is needed to give you a positive on the stick, so altho I'd probably be impatient and want to do it now, it might be best to wait to tomorrow morning (unless he's bought you a twin pack, in which case I'd do it both times!) :) If you are 5 weeks tho you should have a fair amount of the pg hormone in your urine already tho!

If you're going to test, wait until the morning, so your urine is more concentrated then. You'll get a more accurate result. FX for your :bfp:!

I tested with one in early afternoon and then again in the evening and It came up a BFP. I was about 5+1.

The best time though is with first morning wee so if you want a definate result it's probably best to wait until then.

Good Luck :D

xxx

fingers crossed for you, if you are 5 weeks you should be able to test at anytime, just hold your wee for a couple of hours first and dont drink loads before you do it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->