Dark green poo?

S

Serene123

Since her injections on Thursday Caitlyns poo has been DARK green. I assumed it was because of that but today it's still dark green and alot more watery. Is this normal or should I see a doctor?

how long is she feeding for she could be taking ony the foremilk as that can make the poo green x

She has been really sleepy since her injections and falling asleep during feeds. A few times I've made the milk come through myself before I've put her on. Could that be it? :dohh: Maybe I should start trying to keep her awake!

try that hun jack had this the other week and once i upped th time he was feeding he poo was yellow again
if its still green after upping her time get her checked though x

Valerie had green poop the other week and I called the docs office asking about it. They said any shade like yellow, green, dark green, flourescent green, etc is normal. If it is black, looks like coffee grounds, or has obvious blood then that is NOT normal. So I think your LO is probably fine...maybe she has a slight virus or something and her body is taking care of it by pooping it out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->