Dark positive lines??

Littleblimp_3

Reaction score
I tested positive 4 days before my missed period with very dark lines. I'm supposedly 4w 2d but I feel like I'm further along because my lines are so dark. I'm curious to know how far along you were when you got dark lines, dark than the control line. I'm thinking I might be further along or maybe twins? CBWE says 4-5 weeks along.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 63
Hi
I got my dark lines 3-4 days after missed period maybe more. If you got urs this early maybe u have more than one baby therefore double the hormone :)

That would be so cool if you were having twins!

Are you 100% sure of your ovulation date? If not, you may be further along :flower:

That would be so cool if you were having twins!

Are you 100% sure of your ovulation date? If not, you may be further along :flower:

I'm not sure when I ovulated because I had a m/c about 4 weeks ago but I know this is a new pregnancy because I had a negative test before the positives. I actually had a negative a week before my positive result which is weird because it was SO dark..

I had a dark line on a FRER days before my missed period, and I just had one. I also was several weeks past my due date based on my LMP, and had to be induced to get her to come out. :haha: I wouldn't worry about twins until you see more than one heartbeat on a scan!

lines look right for what mine looked like 5 days prior to yours and then a 4 week test as well! Congrats :)

I tested on CD28, which must have been 13 or 14 DPO and my test lines were so dark on FRER that I wondered what was going on. The control lines were so faint. I still don't know if it has any significance or not... I made a thread in the testing gallery and someone speculated it was just an early implant.

Interesting. When I tested I had really dark lines. So dark they sucked the dye from the control lines.. (I took 7 different tests lol all dark) I'm going to revisit this thread (hopefully I remember lol) after I have my dating scan on Friday then I will know exactly how far I was when I tested why they were so dark. Also if there was a reason.

Mine were also crazy dark, darker than the control lines. I guess when I eventually get a scan I'll find out why!

Wow... Those are dark!! The possibility of twins is exciting. My lines are only getting that dark now (at 23dpo).

I had dark lines the day before my missed period.
Had been using Internet cheapies and they were bearly visible from 3 days before my missed af. Wasn't convinced so bout a cheap pound store one and that was mega dark so I'm thinking it would prob have been dark 3days before if it have used that rather than an Internet one.
I certainly only got one little dudette in there xx

I had super solid lines 2 days before my missed period. I am also a twin and found out my odds for twins are 1 in 17. I will be honest, until my ultrasound I was a little freaked out there may be two in there. But at 8 weeks there was only one (sigh of relief!). I have heard conflicting things about solid lines. That it depends on the concentration of dye in each test strip or that it has to do with increased hormones.

I quite liked the idea of twins. Two babies but only one pregnancy. I seriously doubt i'll have another one now xx

Ok have an update. Clearly means nothing. I had an ultrasound today. 1 baby. 7 w 2 d so I'm convinced dark lines mean nothing except your pregnant and probably past 4 weeks. When I tested it would have put me about 5 weeks.

Ok have an update. Clearly means nothing. I had an ultrasound today. 1 baby. 7 w 2 d so I'm convinced dark lines mean nothing except your pregnant and probably past 4 weeks. When I tested it would have put me about 5 weeks.

Me too, exactly, LOL! Exactly the same for me - 7 w 2 d as of today, was 5 weeks when I tested!! Oh, and only one baby as well. Congratulations tryin4 :flower:

Heyyyy! Same to you! I'm glad they gave u the u/s!

I had a darker test line than control line when I tested at 4w. Good luck!! H&H 9mo!

Aww congratulations. Arnt early scans lovely xx all the best to you both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->