Darling OH suffering. Anyone else’s?

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Evening all

Well as the title suggests my dearly beloved is having my symptoms. He spends most of our evenings trying to not throw up or throwing up. It’s almost like he had a sickness bug but only at night and sometimes has terrible runs too.

It’s normal for him. He has 2 children to his ex and was the same then. It doesn’t necessarily last weeks in end but if anyone else’s OH has suffered too did anyone find anything that helped him? This is my 4th baby and I’ve never had anything major with the other 3, no morning sickness or anything so I’ve been lucky. Unlike my poor OH! I feel bad for him really ...

Thank you in advance xxx

omg he's like some kind of superhero who takes on all your symptoms for you lol. I'm sorry he's suffering! That's so random! Fresh ginger with lemon, orange, or grapefruit in a tea might help him. Also a good probiotic!

Omg my husband is the same. Chronic headaches, heartburn and is exhausted. Was the same with my other 2. I thought he was just being pathetic initially but read it happens lots. peppermint (sweets, tea) ginger ale or biscuits and plenty fluids can help your oh x

Thank you both. He’s tried although detests the ginger tea haha. It seems to settle it a little bit it only really affects him at night. Worst bit is he also suffers with IBS!!! Hopefully it’ll settle soon! Apart from very little appetite and being full very quickly I have very few symptoms yet although I do very occasionally feel a bit nauseous. I can cope with that hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->