• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

darlington memorial hospital... maternity services??

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
Hi...Anyone here used darlo memorial as there hospital?
Looking to know what services are offered/available there

I have for all three of my children :)

What services are you thinking about?

They have a birthing pool but only one so you can request it but it is luck of the draw on the day wether it is free or not.

Any questions I'll do my best to help xx

im ttc #3
we live in catterick garrison and now the friarage has become midwife led only i cant go there so would have to pick between darlo and james cook - based on the travel time im drawn to darlo so just looking for any information about it.
vbac success rates would be great and my 2nd was EMCS

I can't help with vbac success rates I'm afraid, I'm not sure where you could find that info out either.
The midwives are all lovely though and I'm sure they'll be able to help with that.

I have had different complications with all 3 of my pregnancies and they have always been great, listened to what Iv said and been quick to refer when necessary, I can't fault them really. xx

thanks - will look into perhaps calling the hospital once i actually get a BFP

well i have my bfp :D booking with my mw set for 8w and i've already told her i want darlo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->