Darwin James is Here! Positive Birth Story 11 Days Overdue

What an amazing, inspirational story! Well done hun xxxxxx

Congratulations! Your story had me welling up!

He is gorgeous xx

Congratulations he is absolutely gorgeous, thanks for the positive story :)

Congratulations!!! And thank you so much for your story. It's 20 past 11 at night here and I've been in early labour for the past 13 hours and have to admit to getting quite frustrated at the lack of progress. Reading your story has reminded me what all of this is for so thank you so much! All the best for your brand new little family!

Wow that made me cry! A huge congrats so happy for you:flower:

Amazing..well done hun, it all started for us on the same day in the end lol! Congratulations xxxx

Amazing story!! Lots of tears flowing here!!! CONGRATS!!

Great birth story, hun. Gave me chills to think I will be in this position hopefully in two weeks! Your son is just so handsome :) Congrats to you and OH !

CONGRATS!! Your birth story about your beautiful baby boy brought me to tears. Thank you for sharing!

What a beautiful story! And thank God you got to hospital when you did lol that could have been a crazy story!

Beautifully written story- I had a little cry!

amazing story, thankyou for sharing, congratulations, this brought me to tears xx

Congratulations an emotional birth story you done so well! xxx

thank you so much for sharing your birth story. I am sitting here in tears.. Congrats to you and your new family! :hugs:

Thank you SO much everyone! He's a week old now and it's so hard to believe that a week has passed since the most amazing night of my life! I hope you all have just as wonderful an experience at the end of your pregnancy journey :)

Congratulations. Lovely birth story and yr baby boy is perfect x

what an amazing birth story... thank you for sharing xxx

he is beautiful

Congratulations! :) that is an amazing birth story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->