Date Of Conception Etc

you dont work it out from your conception date though.... once you conceive you are in fact already 2 weeks preg!!

My periods were always over the place after being on the depo and taking the pill at random times lol!!! IN fact it was only my november cycle that was "28 days" I really thought I was going to be further gone when I got to my scan... but I wasnt!! :):)

you dont work it out from your conception date though.... once you conceive you are in fact already 2 weeks preg!!

My periods were always over the place after being on the depo and taking the pill at random times lol!!! IN fact it was only my november cycle that was "28 days" I really thought I was going to be further gone when I got to my scan... but I wasnt!! :):)

I know, i worked it out on one of internet thingys, im not going off that though, im sticking with 6 weeks, that way, im either spot on, or further ahead, id rather knock a couple of weeks off than add them on.

yup, im with you there, im either 6, 7 or 8 weeks gone, but if a work it out from the date i concieved (the only date that i can remember) then im nearly 10 weeks, which cant be right as theres no bump yet.

You could easily not be showing at 10 weeks though. Lots of people don't get bumps until later.

You could easily not be showing at 10 weeks though. Lots of people don't get bumps until later.

Well if the midwife tells me in 14 or 15 weeks rather than 10 when i have my scan, ill be chuffed because i wont have to wait as long for it to be over, and for me to have my baby, lol.

Well if the midwife tells me in 14 or 15 weeks rather than 10 when i have my scan, ill be chuffed because i wont have to wait as long for it to be over, and for me to have my baby, lol.

Lets hope you get put forward then! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->