Dates changed at scan :(

dtdagain

Reaction score
I had my 12+2 scan on weds and they said baby is measuring at 10 weeks.. 11 tomorrow.

I feel really disappointed :(

I think its only because I have been so sick that I thought I was nearly at 2nd tri and things may start to ease off a bit..

Anyone else had this?

I went in at 7 weeks four days, but baby was only measuring 6 weeks 2 days, I am now 32 weeks today and everything is fine, he is actually measuring a few days ahead now. You should be A okay hun.

Not personally but one of my friends did. It's frustrating having to go back - but you will get to see your lovely baba again in a couple of weeks rather than having to wait 2 months! Hope you start feeling better soon xx

I booked in with my midwife at what I thought was 11 weeks (was scared to go because of previous mc) and heard the heartbeat. Had my scan at what I thought was 14 weeks because I was obv late booking in, and I was exactly 12 weeks :-( I was gutted ha. 2 weeks out! I was really irregular but thought id counted right, anyway was amazed i'd heard the heartbeat since I was only 9 weeks really!

My 1st sons edd got changed pushed back a whole month! I wasn't seen until I was 6 months was seen bc I was bleeding they said sept was the month but had my scan and date was changed to aug!

Dates are more like guidelines anyway. :)

My original due date was May 14th. The scan pushed it back to May 22nd. She still didn't arrive until May 29th, and only because she was evicted. Just think of it as getting to spend a few more days with your baby before you have to share them with the world. :hugs:

If anything, it's good they are pushing out the date and not moving it closer. I hear so many stories of forced inductions because baby wasn't coming on time (and 25% of inductions end in c-sections).

When I was pregnant with my daughter my due date was 11th dec, then at my scan got pushed back to 1st jan!! But that was because I had to guess at my dates.
Is it abit disheartening that you feel like you're going backwards but soon you will of just forgot about it :D

I was 9, but I got bumped down to 7 and 3. Sucked, but you feel better once you pass your old date. Before that it was "Oo, 8 weeks... I've already done this..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->