Dates for induction!!

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
had another hospital visit today, all was well with bump and me so doc is leaving me for another week(at present) . I have to go back next tuesday and have a sweep done, and if that doesnt start something off then im booked in for induction on monday 18th, yikes!!
relieved i have something to aim for now, am so excited!!!! had a full reflexology session today to, hoping i might be able to get labor off to a more natural start(before i start screaming loudly for 1 of evrything on the drugs trolley!!lol)

omg!!!! another baby in the midst!!!!! :D:D:D is it raigmore ur gonna b at? x

no Dr Grays, Elgin. they have been amazing with the treatment ive had all through my pregnacy, dont want to go anywhere else

lol thats a fair wee trek 2 go is it no!

:hugs: Glad your scan went well. Hopefully you will be sharing your birth story and pictures with us all really soon:hugs:

hi muffin not long now hun

one of us has top pop me you or mrs e three of us are are in a race god know whos gonna go first but i think helen will have her before any of us will have our babies take care catch yo uon msn xxxx spunkyxxx

Can't believe I'm gonna beat the both of you... come on.... Vindaloos, vigorous walks and sex!! :rofl:

Seriously though, glad you have an end date Muffin, just hope your LO comes before then. :hugs:

Glad your scan went well. Another induction date!! Cant keep up!!

Good luck hun .. hope all goes well .. bubs will be with you soon.

ooh the end is in sight :hugs: Good Luck

Cx

The best of luck babe, really hope all goes well!!!! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back