dates??? not the fruit kind :)

emzeebob

mum to 2 boys, due #3 June
Reaction score
so ive had quite a few positive tests now and morning sickness has kicked in with a bang and im waiting to see my gp

my question is that online calculators are confusing me each one is giving me a different date for how far along i am,

i have 35 day cycles and my lmp was the 30th oct, some say im 4w 1d, some say 5 w1d and an app on my fone says 4w 5ds,

so confused what will the doctor go by? i want to change my ticker from ttc to the fruit one but dreading to think wat its going to say lol,

another thing lol anyone around the same time, ive got major headaches that i cant seem to shift

id say you are 4 Weeks hun :)

https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/due-date-calculator.aspx#close

thankx, i knew the ticker would say different, i supose ill just have to wait for my dating scan lol

Do you have any idea when you ovulated?

17/18th of november i think i didnt do any opks i just had cramping on both those day

Going from your ov dates hun I would say 4 weeks (maybe 4+1) :-D

Omg my cycle is 35days and my lmp was also the 30th :wacko:
the MW says in 5 weeks today

I believe I ovulated around the same time.

My last period started Nov 4 and I have always had a 28 day cycle. My calculator is saying 4 weeks 4 days. Ultra sound on 12/7 :thumbup:

Your doctor will probably go by lmp until they do an ultrasound to date the pregnancy. Just keep in mind your longer cycle length because you'll probably get pushed back then.

Omg can u all see y am soooo confused lol ohhh rainbow gems looks like we're bump buddies xxx

Your doctor will go on the day of your last period even if you know when you ovulated.

I ovulated late in my cycle but knew when I did but my doctor told he couldn't go by that and had to go by my last period, he said only a scan will tell you how far you are.

If you say you can't remember when your last cycle started you might be able to get an early scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->