Dating question...

waiting2c

Reaction score
Hey Girls :) Hope everyone is doing great here in first tri!

Just a quick question for you all. When we started TTC I paid attention to my monthly cycles and found I was rather irregular, had 1 28 dayer, some 29 dayers and a few in the 30s. Now that I am expecting I had been dating it off my longest cycle but when I met a midwife yesterday she told me that until proven otherwise I should date it off my LMP. I very much doubt I ovulated on day 14 so dont know what to count myself as. LMP would make me 8+5 today, based on longest cycle I have put myself at 7+5.

What do you reckon??

Im exactly same hun....went for early scan today as 2 previous mmc and slight brown last week from lmp i would be 6 weeks today.....but my u/s showed me at 5 half weeks with yolk sac, I know i didnt ovulate until cd 19/20 so 5 half weeks would be about right.

I think you know your own body hun....hardly anyone has the perfect text book ovulation date.

xx

I agree with the above poster, go with your gut feelings..drs always go by lmp first.
I do know with my 6th, my lmp was dec 9, and according to his ultrasound I didnt conceive till January 8, but according to my opks and hpt I should of conceived at jan 1..but thats ok. he was born earlier anyways LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->