Dating scan in a hour.

Misscalais

Reaction score
And im not excited.
What's wrong with me? I haven't been excited at all about this pregnancy yet ( i guess because it was un planned ) and i have such bad morning sickness. I am finding it hard to keep the water down and i know the scanner is going to have a rant about me not drinking enough water lol
I just feel blah! I'm hoping once i hear the heart beat and see little jelly bean i might feel better about it.

Hope it all goes well! I bet you'll feel more sure about it all after seeing your little baby :)

Thanks ladies.
All went well, the lady that scanned me was so lovely. Only one baby and hb was 174bpm. I didn't get to hear it but seen it. Because i have a retroverted uterus we didn't get to see the baby very clearly but thats ok.

always glad to hear when scans go well. How are you feeling now? besides the sickness? was it exciting to see your little peanut?

always glad to hear when scans go well. How are you feeling now? besides the sickness? was it exciting to see your little peanut?
It made it feel more real that's for sure. I couldn't see bub in much detail because of my retroverted uterus. She did offer to do transvaginal just so we could see baby clearer but i had my 15 month old with me so we didn't bother. Im so tired and emotional lol It nice to see that little heart beat flickering away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->