Day 1 of flabelos!!

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Has anyone used it before?
I ate my tea 10 mins before using it... Maybe a good idea to leave a gap next time!!:dohh:
Not expecting a miracle but if it helps a little ill be happy!:happydance:

Are you living under a rock?!
Thought very one had heard of it!!

It's a vibration plate that wobbles your fat off (so I hope!)
You stand on it for 10 mins, it's apparently equivalent to an hour in the gym... I'm not sure about that but the people I know who have used it say it's good for getting rid of muffin tops and a saggy bum!

Fingers crossed for a miracle!!

I must confess that my rock is very cosy so I rarely stray...

Do you go to the gym for your 10 minute wobble or have you bought one ?

I must confess that my rock is very cosy so I rarely stray...

Do you go to the gym for your 10 minute wobble or have you bought one ?

They tend to be in tanning/ beauty places. I've paid £30 for a months course. That's 30 sessions of 10 mins a day. You can do 20 mins max but obviously will use the sessions up quicker . My niece is a personal trainer and said they're really good if you can't be arsed or have time for the gym . Obviously need to be dieting as well for it to make a difference.. !!
I only have 6lb to lose , the last bit of baby weight before my hold. Desperation has set in now with 4 weeks left!! I'll let you know of any change or if I may as well of pissed my £30 up the wall!!

I think I need this, sounds like my kind out workout. I have put on half a stone so need to shift that on top of the stone I originally wanted to lose. Let me know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->