Day 18? Or day 1? HELP

loriface

Reaction score
Yesterday was either day 18 or day 1 of my cycle. I bled in the morning like a period but that was it. Nothing more since yesterday morning and now I'm really confused. What should I count it as?

Also. If I go by my last cycle (21) days I'm due on the 6th. If this one an average cycle (28) days, I'll be due on the 12th.

I've not had many cycles as I came off the implant a few months back

Hi Lori, not sure how the implant works but my cycles took a long time to regulate after the depo injection. Anything from 21-34 days. I would advise you to buy cheap OPKs and note your Ovulation time each month.

I found my time before O could vary greatly but my luteal phase (time between O and AF) was pretty constant. It's horrible to be caught out when :witch: arrives.

And going by your drop in temp I'd guess you are at day 1? But I don't temp so not sure.

My temps have been all over the place. I don't think i do ovulate. I've had no signs. I'm gonna get some more opks and do them twice a day every day when my xyxle starts properly

OPKs give best results in the afternoon or supper time. I just learned this after a long time using them! My cycles got so random I went to doc who gave me pills to reboot my cycle. Started having 28 day cycles after that. Before I was bleeding most of the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->