Day 2.. and still BFN

sjdrocit

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey, Are the £land cheapies reliable does anyone know?

I think I OV'd between 17-21st Nov *not quite got the jest of it yet*

1-2 days late, supposed be CD2 according to Lilypie and FF *Which yet again I still have no idea about*

Taken 2x cheapie tests one last night and one just and BFN.

Cramping like hell on the right side but also feel like trapped wind too, on 6th n 7th had peachy CM only when wiped, yesterday afternoon had some fresher blood when wiped, but nothing last night and nothing again this morning.

Also BD once last month on 18th even tho in AM had a bloody show and bleed after bd, then spotted on tissue 24th Nov, 27th Nov.

Couldnt sleep last night kept burping n felt sick, n bottom of back has been cramping, itchy left nipple last night too, dunno what thats all about.

Sorry TMI maybe in my post lol..

Lately been having 39 day cycles as I was suspected PCOS for 8 years but had emerg op to remove 20cm cyst in April 09 and I have a stretched right tube, was told when get preg to have a early scan as im very susceptible to Ectopics. Prior to op hormones and periods were all over the place at one point I was bleedin 16 weeks with a day a month dry ugh.

Im not going to get hopes up, because I may of quit smoking and lost 2st since op, but I am still 20st around about.

Sam

Don't give up hope yet. I'm in same position no :witch: but :BFN: on test. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

I am in exactl the same position and frustrated as he. Was due AF FRi - so 5 days late, had BFNs on ICs and a FRER.

Last night i literaly had abou 2 hours sleep as kept feeling sick, had real bad cramps and back ache. also had loooaaadds of Creamy CM - YUK!!!

God this is so annoying

lol I was wandering hun, im wandering if anyone knows the the FRER offer at Boots ends.. going on holiday tomorrow and skint till I get back, was thinking of getting some when I get back on 18th Dec but knowing my luck the BOGOF will be off ugh lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->