Day 40 in the waiting for AF after MC House

I'm on cd 46 and getting very frustrated. Felt pg symptoms strongly last week but 3 tests have been negative this week and symptoms feel like they've gone. Last time I was pg, it took me till cd 41 to get a positive result and then it ended in mc 11 days later so god knows what's going on with my body? Thought I may have had a chem pg but doc doesn't think so and didn't seem worried that I was still waiting for af to arrive. I just want to get it now so I can move on.
SL
x

I'm on cd 46 and getting very frustrated. Felt pg symptoms strongly last week but 3 tests have been negative this week and symptoms feel like they've gone. Last time I was pg, it took me till cd 41 to get a positive result and then it ended in mc 11 days later so god knows what's going on with my body? Thought I may have had a chem pg but doc doesn't think so and didn't seem worried that I was still waiting for af to arrive. I just want to get it now so I can move on.
SL
x

SL
x

Im on CD24 and its driving me crazy already!I always had a very regular cycle so driving me mad not knowing when AF is due again.

hi i am new here and currently on CD30 counting from day of ERPC, we have been ntnp ever since cus i had no bleeding at all, but i am too scared to test! xx

AF can take a good few weeks to return after a miscarriage i know mine took about 6 weeks to show maybe go and see your GP see if they will give you somthing to bring on a period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->