day 7 of light spotting, odd cycles lately

Haack

Married Mommy of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
I had my son about 6 months ago. Period started back up about 2 months after. They were fairly consistent (28-31 day cycles) for 3 months. Then the 4th month I was 10 days late. Of course I was thinking I was pregnant. DH & have not been using any birth control (started out using condoms but that didn't last). But since I did eventually get a period I let it go... but I felt off. More tired than normal... This month I started spotting April 24th. Very light pink/brown only noticeable when wiping (for 7 days now). I wasn't expecting another period until May 4th. 2-3 days into the spotting I felt like my breasts were swelling a tad (didn't quite fit into my bra right)... then I woke up one morning and the left one was sore.

I am just wondering if I am actually pregnant & if I was last month and that is why I was so late.... and now I am just having odd bleeding & spotting during the early weeks.

I took a test last week, it was negative. I am waiting another week to test again. What do you ladies think?

Aw I remember you back when I was prego. Lol. Sounds like you could be. I'd be too anxious to wait another week. But that's up to you. GL :)

Yeah we are going to buy another box of 3 tests this weekend. I just don't want to test too early. Because tests cost a bit... and I don't like to buy the cheap ones. And I know if it turns up negative I won't believe it! I'll update if anything eventful happens! :)

Just an update... took a test on May 4th(Friday) & May 6th(Sunday). Both showed negative results. My spotting finally ended May 3rd, after 9 days. It was never heavy enough to need a pad. I feel like I am going crazy... I even have myself convince I am feeling quickening... light flutters and occasional tapping feeling. But of course that wouldn't happen until like 4 months. I have one more test... I will do my best to wait until June to take it. Because I should see another period by then.

That's weird. I went through the same thing with the light tapping feeling like something was in me. I hope everything turns out for the best. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->