Daylight ugh!

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here uses blackout blinds/curtains for their LOs?

Are they any good? I've noticed the lighter it gets on a morning, the earlier caitlyn is waking up, its driving me bonkers!

Also, any idea where i can buy them from?

Thanks xx

We have white shades covered by dark navy blue curtains. The dark colored curtains really do the trick with eliminating the rest of the light. I was having that same problem before I bought them, I felt like I had my very own personal rooster.

I am off to argos in the morning to buy a blackout bliind for Hannah's room as it seems so light in there when we put her down for the night despite there already being vertical blinds and lined curtains on the window. I think they have some deals on them at the moment.

i used to have some from argos but i had stupid windows tht swiveled 360 so u cud clean em and the blinds nvr sat right an u always got a streak of daylight in lol

Im just desperate for a good nights sleep, i think i might die lol

i use blackout blinds in logan and my room , i swear by em, logan sleeps so much better and lil bit longer in morning . xx

Dunhelm have some blackout curtains that are about £30 i think but really good as you can put them straight up and sont have to sew them to your own curtains

Sure do! I had to get blackouts cause there is a street light right outside her room and her windows face to the east, so soon as the suns up its in her room.

Jack has one in his room, makes it really quite dark! I got it from a shop near wilko's in s'ton, not sure if it is there anymore x

We do - they're brilliant! Got some blackout curtain liners from Paul SImon that just hook on to your regular curtains so no sewing!! They never have them on display though - you have to ask for them. Think they cost about £16

We use black out blinds but always have so not sure if they help but they keep me asleep :-D

Yep, most of the windows in the house have dark blinds and Lola even has dark pink curtains over them so there is really no chance of light getting in her room before I want it to :lol:
If you close the blinds and pull the curtains at noon in her room it will look like midnight. Honestly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->