Daytime naps?

stephlw25

Reaction score
Just wondering for those with children of a similar age if your LO still has day time naps?

For the past couple of days jamie hasnt napped at all in the day so was wondering if he has just grown out of naps now so to speak !! i still put him up in his cot, just for a bit of quiet time and if he falls asleep then bonus but he doesnt seem to sleep anymore!

The only good thing about it is he will go bed around 6.30-7ish and sleep through until 7-8ish. (he goes bed a bit later if he does nap!)

So was just wondering what others do? and what age your LO grew out of day time naps?

Thanks! x

Ewan still has a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, but will go through without one if at my mums but is then very tired by 6pm. i like my two hours of peace!

Jack has started resisting them big style, put am trying to persevere for a bit
as he is the same as Ewan if he doesn't have one
He usually falls asleep eating his tea!!!

Well I have a girl who loves her bed!!

She goes for a nap after lunch at around 12.30 and will sleep for 3 hours!!!!!!! She has hed much longer naps now she hasnt got the sides on the cot.

She is still ready to go back to bed by 7.30 and will sleep until 7-8am

I was worried about her needing so long, but she really is growing now, her hair and her feet especially lol.

kacy will have a nap some times but she is growing out of them i think it just depends how she has slept that night, today she hasn't had one. but yesterday she had half an hour just in the car

Amelia is 17 months and tends to have a nap in the day at about half 1 - 2 o clock. An hour at the most. This last week though she hasnt been having a nap.. she still doesnt wanna sleep at night till about 11pm though. She wakes every morning between 8-9am. Dunno where she gets her energy from. She is nothing like me as I love my bed!

Well as you all know from previous threads, my daughter has issues with sleep.:hissy:

Now I put her up to her cot for 1 hour after lunch eventho sometimes she doesn't sleep it gives me "me" time to tidy up, do dishes etc.

She goes down at night 8-8.30ish and is up at 6 wanting a drink-I put her back down til 7 tho :happydance:

Hope he gets back to liking his nap again Steph, you will need the time out the further on you get xxx

Ella doesnt usually sleep in the day anymore, If I am at home all day then she doesnt sleep, she wont go to bed and now she is in a bed not a cot she would just get up and play!

She sleeps if we are uot in the car or in her pram thats about it

x

My step son is almost 7, and on weekends he does take a nap. He gets so tired, and still goes to bed about 8pm. During the week when he is at school, he is so tired when he comes home, sometimes he'll fall asleep at 5pm lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->