Dealing with a breakup. **update pg3**

karamel

Reaction score
Well it's official, the father of my bean and I are breaking up.
It's been coming for a while, but it's still going to be hard to accept.
I just don't know what I'm going to do to be honest.
It's already planning that I'll be moving in with my sister in April now, but it's going to be very hard to be a single mom right from birth.
I guess I just really need some support.

so sorry to hear that hun..... i am sure you will be fine though theres a lot of woman that have done it and lived to tell the tale..... looks like your sister may support you through this..... and you always have us!!! all the best hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that. I am sure things will fall into place as you go along. I am sure you are doing whats best for the bean and you. Just take care of yourself and the rest will fall into place!

:hugs: Aww hunni, break up is not easy at the best of times, especially carrying a little bean. Take care of yourself, sounds like you have a good sister who will help you through. I know it seems hard now but you'll be amazed at where the strength comes from

i'm so sorry to hear that... he still wants a break up even he knows that you are pregnant his child???? but i hope your decision is the best for you & your baby.... yeah, i'm sure your sister will be a good companion to you...

i'm so sorry to hear that... he still wants a break up even he knows that you are pregnant his child???? but i hope your decision is the best for you & your baby.... yeah, i'm sure your sister will be a good companion to you...

It's me who wants the breakup. He's not someone I feel i can spend the rest of my life with, nor someone who i want to help raise my child with.
He's rude and childish and incredibly selfish, and I can no longer deal with the drama that arises from being with him.
I feel that it is best for my little bean to not have him in our lives.
I know a single mom can do it, my mom did with me for 18 years.
It's not just my sister to support me, my mom is my best friend.
It's just incredibly hard to finally make this decision.

It's me who wants the breakup. He's not someone I feel i can spend the rest of my life with, nor someone who i want to help raise my child with.
He's rude and childish and incredibly selfish, and I can no longer deal with the drama that arises from being with him.
I feel that it is best for my little bean to not have him in our lives.
I know a single mom can do it, my mom did with me for 18 years.
It's not just my sister to support me, my mom is my best friend.
It's just incredibly hard to finally make this decision.

so, i can say this is a good step you've made for the baby and you... less stress, and enjoy your pregnancy... luckily you have your sisted and mum with you... best of luck....

Oh that blows babe. Its gonna be hard, but I know your strong and you can make it through.
Im sure he'll be a great father, regardless.

We are all here for ya's!

Sorry to hear that, hun. Hope you will get the support you need from you family. :hugs:

Oh that blows babe. Its gonna be hard, but I know your strong and you can make it through.

Yes a great father indeed -- such a great father that he told me tonight "the only reason I'd play with a knife would be to give you an abortion" -- during our break up this evening.
Yeah, a wonderful father.

Yes a great father indeed -- such a great father that he told me tonight "the only reason I'd play with a knife would be to give you an abortion" -- during our break up this evening.

Sounds like a horrible person, yet you managed to stay with him long enough to get pregnant.
You said it has been a long time coming, it sure sounds like it.

You are lucky to have family to fall back on to help you and bean during this difficult time, with them at your side and your apparent new found strength I am sure you will land firmly on your feet.

Karamel you have been incredibly brave! Good for you thinking of you and your bean. You would not want to bring your child up with the example that being with the wrong person is the right thing to do. You will find someone perfect for you.

This time will be hard, and now is the time to gather friends and family. Your closest people will be honoured to be by your side. Delegate, involve and lean on your family. They will love being involved- I guarantee.

You have been very courageuos and you will make a great example to your future child.

it is hard when their is a break up at anytime but harder when you are pregnant , when i was pregnant with my son i done the whole pregnancy alone i was not with his father as we were separated when i conceived him i found it hard but i managed i was 19 i realised i didnt need him as much as i thought i did i had to be strong , we did get back together though on the day he was born but lasted only 18 months my son is now 5 im with someone new and couldnt be happier try not too stress out about it you are carrying a beautiful baby xxx

Breaking up is hard to do, but if you know it's the right decision for you then well done on being so brave. xxx

wow hun you have to be Incredibly strong to walk away from him...i no it must be so hard to make that decision. the worst thing is to be with someone who makes u angry, upset and just quite frankly (not happy).

how far are you? its good you have your sister and mum to help you through this..so try not to feel alone.

you never no you leaving him might kick him up the arse and wake him up to him losing hes family from hes own fault.

i wish you all the best hun and hope it works out better for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxx xx

that sucks, surrounding yourself with family an friends will help you get through a hard time like this will be. Remember that you can do this, for yourself and your baby and we're all here to listen if you need us

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support.
It is a really hard thing to be going through right now, but i know in my heart i made the right decision for me and my little bean.
I'd rather be alone and happy than with someone who makes me feel utterly horrible half the time.
It's better for me, and for my future child. I don't need someone like him in my life, especially not in my child's life, even more so after what he said to me last night.
I just have to stay strong, and everyone on here is definitely helping me :)
Thank you all again.

You are well out of it!!! I know it sounds harsh but if he is that kind of a person he is not someone you need around you! You sound like a lovely person who will be a great Mummy! I'm glad that you have your mum and sister there to support you. Take care....:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->