• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Dealing with Klinefelter's Syndrome / XXY? Come here for friendship and support

Hey all

First of all, I'm a guy but I was recently diagnosed with azoospermia (1 SA only, waiting to get an appt for the 2nd) after 1.5yrs of TTC with my wife. We're obviously taking it really hard. We cry every day and I'm pretty sure I'm approaching clinical depression if not already there.

I've been reading forums non-stop, including this one. I have a karyotype pending, but I'll be surprised if I don't have Klinefelters based on physical characteristics about myself (small testes, wide hips I think, some gynecomastia)

This is one of the better post I've seen and I've enjoyed reading yall's journeys about TTC with klinefelters in the mix. Any updates on how people are doing? I'm looking for some insight, encouragement, anything. I'm not a forum person AT ALL. I kind of can't believe I"m doing this right now. I feel numb. And I feel fragile and scared.

Thanks all.

So if they don't my husband will have to go through more traumatic news and have the actual scar to prove it. If it does work though we have a high chance that our child would have infertile issues as well. Then to top it off it's around $20 to $30 thousand!!
Have you considered doing PGS NGS that detects Klinefelter Syndrome (here more) More than that I have read that many ladies undergo IVF at overseas clinics cos of pocket friendly prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"