dealing with your child?children and ltcc

missy123

Reaction score
well my sister has just announced she is pregnant on her third and i told my little boy..he seemed fine with the news until i woke him this morning and he told me he had a dream about him having a baby brother that looks just like him :( my heart just broke!! he said Jane has 2 other children maybe she will give us her baby,,i told him god would bless us when he is ready to give us our baby and that dreams do come true but he doesnt understand why we need to wait..he went to school looking really down :( i feel so bad

I'm sorry missy : (. I know how you feel though. My daughter is 9. Had her at a young age and wasn't planned, so wanted to be a little more prepared to have another. And of course now that I'm ready for another one, I'm having problems. Had a MC in December and was told due to my low progesterone, that ill just keep MCing. My daughter has been bugging me for the last couple years for a sister/brother and was so excited when we had told her she was finally getting one, to only have to tell her it wasn't going to happen. She was so upset and brought up how all her friends have siblings, so yeah, made feel bad too. I told her it'll happen one day, and now that I start the Clomid soon, I'm hoping that'll come true.

Hugs honey, all you can do is get him to look on the bright side that it's another little cousin for him to play with. Fingers crossed it happens for you soon.

DS has 2 much older cousins, an Auntie whos trying, an other auntie who's WTTC and me TTC I'm just dying for more kids in the family.

I know just how you feel my 3yr old keeps asking can we have a baby and has mummy got a baby in has belly i struggle to keep it together we had a mc last year i really want a sibling for him i don't want him to be an only child but i can't control that i just keep everything crossed that one day we will be blessed with another.

Thanks ladies xx im so sorry you know how i feel because its the worst feeling ever..ltttc a second child is all the harder when they start asking questions..well i least i know one thing..he's really ready to be a big brother :)

Missy123- how long have you been ttc#2? We've been trying for about 18mths and ntnp before that we've had 1mc in all that time its just so hard especially when my son says something about having a baby it makes me realise its not just me who is struggling its all the family my son doesn't know we are trying he just says the odd thing and it breaks my heart.

Missy123- how long have you been ttc#2? We've been trying for about 18mths and ntnp before that we've had 1mc in all that time its just so hard especially when my son says something about having a baby it makes me realise its not just me who is struggling its all the family my son doesn't know we are trying he just says the odd thing and it breaks my heart.

It will be six years this summer :-(

6 years i really hope you get your bfp soon you really do deserve it. I've been thinking of giving up trying think im going to give it till July that will be a year since my mc then that's it just forget about it no more just take it that's how its meant to be.

6 years i really hope you get your bfp soon you really do deserve it. I've been thinking of giving up trying think im going to give it till July that will be a year since my mc then that's it just forget about it no more just take it that's how its meant to be.

I need a break badly..might do the same,im trying not to obsess about it..I've been given the all clear and so has he but sometimes i wish i had an actual problem so i could fix it x

Great thread! I can totally relate. I already have two (so thankfully they have each other) but they desperately want another brother or sister. And I mean DESPERATELY! They've been asking non-stop for over two years. The youngest (daughter, 6 years going on 7 soon) is just obsessed with babies and has been her whole life. She has had a lot of friends lately that have had baby brothers and sisters. She's so excited for them but in private asks me when she will get to be a big sister. It just hurts so much.
And my older son is the same way. He just loves entertaining children that are younger than him. Whenever there's a baby around, he'll play and talk to the baby until the baby gets bored. My children have entertained random babies and toddlers on public transport, in theme parks, at parties, etc. They would make such a good older brother and sister.

At first we didn't tell them we were trying but my son (who knows wayyyyy too much now) kept asking if we were doing "that thing" (his words) that makes babies.:haha: We told them we did want another child and they would be the first to know when it happens. I look forward to the day when I can tell them that yes, they're having a new brother or sister. It will be a happy day...

Great thread! I can totally relate. I already have two (so thankfully they have each other) but they desperately want another brother or sister. And I mean DESPERATELY! They've been asking non-stop for over two years. The youngest (daughter, 6 years going on 7 soon) is just obsessed with babies and has been her whole life. She has had a lot of friends lately that have had baby brothers and sisters. She's so excited for them but in private asks me when she will get to be a big sister. It just hurts so much.
And my older son is the same way. He just loves entertaining children that are younger than him. Whenever there's a baby around, he'll play and talk to the baby until the baby gets bored. My children have entertained random babies and toddlers on public transport, in theme parks, at parties, etc. They would make such a good older brother and sister.

At first we didn't tell them we were trying but my son (who knows wayyyyy too much now) kept asking if we were doing "that thing" (his words) that makes babies.:haha: We told them we did want another child and they would be the first to know when it happens. I look forward to the day when I can tell them that yes, they're having a new brother or sister. It will be a happy day...

fingers crossed that our next tread will be "our child/children finally got a little brother/sister" and we can relate to how great life is and how happy its made them xxxx how long have you been ttc#3?

my poor 5 y/o ( the youngest of a bad situation) tells us "you need to have a girl baby, then a boy baby, then a girl baby, then a boy baby". Hes convinced we can be pregnant at any time just because we want to be, he has friends with younger siblings and he's DYING to have one. Poor little guy =/ He doesn't know we're trying, but i promised him as soon as im going to have a baby i'll let him know

my poor 5 y/o ( the youngest of a bad situation) tells us "you need to have a girl baby, then a boy baby, then a girl baby, then a boy baby". Hes convinced we can be pregnant at any time just because we want to be, he has friends with younger siblings and he's DYING to have one. Poor little guy =/ He doesn't know we're trying, but i promised him as soon as im going to have a baby i'll let him know

If only they knew how hard we are trying and how much we want this for them x

I think my kiddo wants to be the oldest instead of the youngest

He likes to talk about "when we have a baby" and in the future as opposed to the idea that im currently pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->