Dear Body, Consider This a Grievance

Kalysia

TTC one without fur!
Reaction score
What the hell-o is the matter with you?! Huh?! I demand some answers!!

First: Needing to pee, every five seconds?! This has been going on for over two months, now - I barely trust myself to make it through the night without having to get up, and having to race to the toilet! Fricking sickening, I tell you. No urinary or bladder infections, either. Care to straighten it all out, sooner, rather than later? Thanks. :thumbup:

Second: When did you decide to become a flipping zombie? On the off chance that I am actually awake, you decide to lag behind my intended self, both mentally and physically. Sleeping in excess of twelve hours, each and every night, just simply can not be normal. :sleep:

Third: Shall I just simply begin life in solitude? Because, with this attitude, lately, that is exactly where I am headed. How OH has made it through these last few weeks without throwing me out on my keister, I will never know. :shrug:

Fourth: If I am destined to be a whale, let it be because I am about ready to birth a calf, okay? This constant eating is going to put me on the fast track to weight gain, and, not in the way that I would like. Baby weight is a wonderful thing. Hershey's with Almonds is another story, entirely. :growlmad:

Fifth: No BFP, yet, either, huh?... Figures...

Affectionately,
A Dissatisfied Customer

P.S. After this, people are going to think that I slipped a gear. Thanks, a whole lot. :dohh:

hehe I could have written this about my body too! Minus the constant peeing and plus late AF though!! Hope everything is better soon

xxx

Hun that is brilliant and i know how you feel on the having to get up to pee and can't get enough sleep and 12 hours is not enough !!!, and myself too is dragging behind me i have no energy or have any inkling to do anything its weird but just know that as per normal my period will show and then i will try soy isoflavones and hopefully it will work for us

Carreg - Thank you, very much. We could all use a good smack to our physical selves, 'eh? I hope that your delayed AF is great news! ~<3~!

inkdchick - My fingers are crossed (and knotted!) for you! ~<3~! I read ya', though. The whole mess is just... *grumbles*...

Yup, I could write that to my body this month too.
Since the :bfn: last night though I'm chalking it all up to the birth control pills. Which were tossed this morning! :happydance:

StarlitHome - Sorry to hear about the BFN! *hugshugshugs!* But, yay, for being rid of the pills! ~^_^~! I wish you a speedy road to your BFP! ~<3~!

Hmmm. Thought I added this, already... *shrugs*...

But, I have a few more complaints to 'voice' to the Department:

* Incredible pain in the lower right back - You hate me, don't you?
* Nausea - Believe you me, I'm sick of YOU, TOO!!
* Sudden, constant need to swallow - It honestly astounds me that you keep managing to produce saliva. And, that bile taste sitting at the back of my throat? Just terrific. I feel the love. ~<3~.

StarlitHome - Sorry to hear about the BFN! *hugshugshugs!* But, yay, for being rid of the pills! ~^_^~! I wish you a speedy road to your BFP! ~<3~!
Thank you, and back atcha! :dust:

AF got me last night so at least that's one aspect sorted!! FX'd these are all good signs for you! Either that, or your body owes you compensation big time!!

xxx

hope you get that bfp. Sounds like you could be pregnant. Good luck hun. Fingers crossed. Love your op too by the way its great.

well i have nothing this month like i normally do so am just looking forward to my period hopfully starting within 6 days at the longest so i can start soy isoflavones, but all i go is that i get tired really easy, i crave grapefruit juice and beef curry so am making one tomorrow YUMMY cant wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->