Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Hooray. My amber necklace arrived this morning.
Now just waiting for delivery of my ERF car seat.

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196703_10150098951931455_646376454_6510183_7384126_n.jpg

My Ergo and my BG prints arrived today yippee!!! Then I found out that Babipur started doing 15% off BG prints... boo hoo. Ah well, they're gorgeous, I've pre-washed them and they're hanging ready for tomorrow. x

Still waiting for my MLL from mummyem :(

Anyone heard from her? Its been a loooooong time

I'm waiting on 3 preloved blueberries (Cheetah, Tanzanite and Emerald), 2 preloved WNOS from ThatGirl and DreamADream which should arrive any day now :happydance:, and 2 custom ones which probably won't arrive for a couple of weeks yet.

My postie must hate me at the moment! I've bought so many nappies:blush:

Received today: Bitti Tutto in Danube! Hooray!

Waiting for rainbow stripey fleece soaker to go over night nappy which I ordered from ebay.

Hooray. My amber necklace arrived this morning.
Now just waiting for delivery of my ERF car seat.

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196703_10150098951931455_646376454_6510183_7384126_n.jpg

Awww so cute! :cloud9:

Preloved:
- Baby Beehinds Magic-All in Orchid
- Holden's Landing A12
- Puddlekins All Hours

New:
- Rumparooz in Robotronic and Whale Tale
- Happy Heiny in Tie Dye
- Custom Wild Childs! Can't wait til these arrive....two night nappies and a VHC day nappy :happydance:

I'm waiting on 3 LL bamboos to try out (well boosted) for night times. And I need to measure Munchkin's bum so I can try out a LittlePants special - 2 bamboo squares and a wool soaker :D

Come ooooon Mrs Postlady!

Please bring my 4 Tots Bots :) Ok well I just ordered them today so I suppose I have to wait ;)

Awww...Daniel looks so cute!! :kiss:

Waiting on so many things this morning, and what does the postman bring??...

My pay slip!! And the first one since I've started SMP as well so it was really depressing!!:cry:

Please bring me some fluff tomorrow to cheer me up!!

sophie clip for sophie giraffe and econobum trial sets x 2

Please bring me dome new fluff tommorrow!!that's what I'm praying tonight!! I think my postman is toying with me!! Three nappies on the way and 2 WN soon!!

Hoping to have many different fluffies delivered in the week ahead. Hopefully they will work for her, I went a little crazy.

I'm waiting on an Ecco-bots night time, an Amber necklace and my birthday Ergo. Ooooh that's a natural parenting selection if ever there was one!

My nappies which were posted on thursday 2parcels you have decided to steal :(

Im hoping they are on the van as normal postie already done rounds. Everyone else who recieved parcels off these people got them satuarday :(

Can't wait for this!

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/Lilysrufflebum-1.png

Also Easyfit in blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back