Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I got my 2 bumhuggers yay! and my 2 lactivist t-shirts for baby yay!

still no flipping flip! grrrrrrrrr

right in regards to the lactavist tshirts, I ordered 2, the same size but different colours, the style of each t-shirt is totally different (they have totally different labels) i ordered then in 6 - 12 months, one says 6 - 12 months the other says 12 months ..... confused!

Updated with whats arrived :D
*cough* :blush: erm...another update lol

Taggy blankey Arrived
Vans shoes
Midnight itti Arrived
Flip insert
Tshirt and jeans
3 more flip inserts
Blue, yellow and black Ittis (from same seller) Arrived

And new added:
3 BG flips
2 cushie tushies

And im £76 more broke :lol:

I am *definatley* done for this month :lol:

I got my 2 bumhuggers yay! and my 2 lactivist t-shirts for baby yay!

still no flipping flip! grrrrrrrrr

right in regards to the lactavist tshirts, I ordered 2, the same size but different colours, the style of each t-shirt is totally different (they have totally different labels) i ordered then in 6 - 12 months, one says 6 - 12 months the other says 12 months ..... confused!

yeah for fluff delivery :happydance:

I think other people have had lactivist t shirt issues hun

the lime green one is amazing lol it is a proper t-shirt, the white one is still cute but more of a short sleeved vest style top

Oh yeah they are completely different, they are made by different companies etc. My 6-12 month one fits T now (hes 13 weeks) but the 0-6 month one is massive and wont fit him for ages. the 1-2yr one is more like 2-3 LOL
I think thats the main reason they were put on sale, to clear out all the old stock!

thats what mine are like, the lime green 6-12 is the one that fits him now at 3 months, it is more of a 3-6/3-9 month size! the vest top type one I have is much bigger, is yours bigger?

the vest top style one is wider in the shoulders and longer in length but chest wise looks the same lol

white one might become a sleep t-shirt with come longies lol

Before I started lurking in this section I was happy with my plain, boring onelife nappies. Now I can't stop buying!!

So I am now waiting on
a cushie tushie couture in giraffe
a mini la la
and a bumgenius v3.0

all from cheeks and cherries. As I have also bought a monkey foot wet bag and 2 nature babies wraps this month I am now banned from any more nappy buying for quite a while :rofl:

ETA: the lady from cheeks and cherries just called to say that the giraffe cushie tushies have sold out and won't be in for about 2 weeks, so being impatient I've gone for the spotty dog one instead :D

:happydance::happydance:

Yeah for fluffy post. Just got my first ones, :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Can you tell i'm a bit excited :rofl:

https://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae333/cazthing/SDC10279.jpg

And, I love C&C, their packaging is sooooo pretty, and............ they sent me a pair of huggalugs free :cloud9:

i got my itti from cheeks and cherries this morning too and their packaging is soooo nice, almost didnt want to open it.

i got my itti from cheeks and cherries this morning too and their packaging is soooo nice, almost didnt want to open it.

me too :rofl: was trying to be so careful opening it all but then it was taking ages so I got impatient and ripped it all off lol.

Ohhh ive got a big order from C&C, im intrigued to see the packaging now :lol:

Alix packs things in such a lovely way! I always adore my C&C deliveries!

Caz, i found this - theyre doing a free giveaway for all orders over £60, looks like ill get some hugalugs with my order too :D

https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/Huggalugs_Pot-luck_giveaway.html

lovely caz! im waitng for 3 diffrent deliverys from c&c wont be for ages yet like everything i orderd was out of bloody stock haha but i loved the packaging! and woo for girly legs! cant wait too see a pick of her in her fluff!

Caz, i found this - theyre doing a free giveaway for all orders over £60, looks like ill get some hugalugs with my order too :D

https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/Huggalugs_Pot-luck_giveaway.html

Fantastic, they are so cute :flower:

lovely caz! im waitng for 3 diffrent deliverys from c&c wont be for ages yet like everything i orderd was out of bloody stock haha but i loved the packaging! and woo for girly legs! cant wait too see a pick of her in her fluff!

Soaking the itti inners as we speak, then all in the machine for a prewash then dry em. Should be able to put her in one by Saturday :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->