• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dear Zofran, I love you.

kerri28

Reaction score
I really had to cave in to take any medicine while pregnant but I'm so happy I did! The zofran is really helping and I have managed to eat actual meals, even pizza and not run to the bathroom. I forgot to take it before bed and I regretted that early this morning but I'm fine now that I took it and ate. Hopefully the doctor gives me clearance to travel now.

Zofran was a must during my first pregnancy!

I'm loving it but I feel like it's backing me up more than my prenatal vitamins are. I bought some POM juice to see if that helps.

It is an absolute lifesaver! Worth every cent!

My doctor has me on an over the counter antihistamine at night too, it has a long half life so its still in my system when I wake up and makes early mornings bearable.

It is an absolute lifesaver! Worth every cent!

My doctor has me on an over the counter antihistamine at night too, it has a long half life so its still in my system when I wake up and makes early mornings bearable.

I can't handle the OTC ones even with adding b6 because the drowsiness triggers my restless legs which to me is worse than morning sickness. My insurance will only cover 20 pills/7 day supply at a time but luckily my doctor gave me 5 refills phew!

I love Zofran, too! It takes me from feeling like a walking dead person to feeling like normal human! LOVE it!

I just have to sleep for another hour after I take it first thing in the morning so I can then eat.

Zofran is a wonder drug. I take 4 mg twice a day.

Don't know why I didn't know about it my first two pregnancies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->