+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

I've started taking agnus castus, EPO and B6 this cycle. My periods vary and I tend to only have a 10/11 day luteul phase so I'm hoping they'll help my cycle be more regular.

Hi ladies. Got my first positive opk this evening on cd16. Expect tomorrow's to be darker than control line which is my usual pattern and then ovulate on Sunday cd18. On month 11 ttc and trying again after a 3rd chemical last cycle. I've been debating on taking a break as its getting harder and extremely upsetting to keep going through them but I can't bring myself to miss out on a month trying so, here we go again. I'm not gonna commit to a day to test until I confirm ovulation tho. Good luck to everyone this month. Fx'd we all get our Xmas bfp's. This is my opk from this evening
IMG_20191122_205625.jpg

Cd17 got my peak opk around 11am. Should ovulate tomorrow hopefully. Will come back in a couple of days once confirmed and hopefully begin my 2ww.
IMG_20191123_113616.jpg

Hey ladies, I won’t be tracking or paying attention this month, I’m not gonna try nor prevent to see what happens

Hi ladies,, can I be put on the 11th please! No doubt I would of done god knows how many tests by then but that's the date I should test
Lots of luck to you all this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->