+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Good luck everyone! I haven't been in the testing thread before but this is my twelfth month ttc. Can I be put down for the 6th please? Thanks!

CD 13 here and my sex drive is really ramping up which for me usually means I’ll ovulate in the next couple days.

Hi...... can you put my name down TBD no idea at the minute currently going through a chemical :(

So sorry wantingagirl. I can relate all too well. We are always here for you. <3:hugs2:

thanks my dear, I just feel like what else can I do. I’ve lost a ridiculous amount of babies now. Your support means so much I guess I just need time to heal AGAIN xxxxx

Hi...... can you put my name down TBD no idea at the minute currently going through a chemical :(

So sorry to read this hun. How awful for you. I just went through my 3rd this year and I feel pretty defeated with just 3. It really is horrendous. Wishing you all the luck for a successful pregnancy this cycle. Good luck

Ovulation confirmed. Could you put me down for the 3rd please. Going to start testing at 9dpo.
Screenshot_20191127_144234.jpg

Hey all, today I got this weird yellow discharge that I’ve never gotten before on my cycles? I’m actually NOT trying to get pregnant this month as it’s too stressful and a waste of time for me and causes stress on my hubby and I so I have no idea why I have this? I’m not preventing neither though. Again I’ve never received this kind of discharge? It’s egg white, yellowish, slippery and looks like I spit a loogie on my toilet paper. I’m not even at my ovulation yet according to my app Flo? Which I’m not tracking but I’m letting it continue so I don’t lose track of my periods. What do you think? Ovulation doesn’t happen til the 1st of December according to Flo. Again I’m not trying or tracking so I’m not using OPKS , etc.

CAC8E43F-23B6-4BF5-B43C-E63175464E71.jpeg CF445CD7-D23E-4849-9158-E6E360B1E608.png

@Skyye Are you still updating the thread or would you like me to do it?
I would like you to do it as I won’t be on much because I’m not actively TTC, I wanted to create it so everyone could update for December ❤️

Hi Ladies,

Can I be added? AF just showed yesterday so it will be awhile before I can test. Can you put me down for Dec 21st for testing? Thanks!

Good luck everyone!

Add me for the 24th December please bev! How awful for it to be due around Xmas day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->