December and my due date (4/12/12)

sharan

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
I can't believe it's here already. The final week of my pregnancy; the week where I should have been expecting the imminent arrival of my second son. Just 4 months ago this week couldn't come soon enough. It felt like I still had ages to wait but now it feels like no time has passed at all.

If he was going to be anything like my first son then he would certainly be putting me through my paces right now. Keeping me up all night with his hiccuping and kicking me in the ribs. And then sitting on my nerve during the day to the point where even walking would have been unbearable. But how I desperately wish I was experiencing all of that right now.

My darling angel you should have been here right now with me and not just in my heart. I had bought you your first Christmas outfit on the day you said goodbye but now that will forever remain in your memory box.

I miss you so much I can't really express it in words. I just want you to know that mummy loves you so much and I'll never forget that perfect face of yours.

Sending big hugs to you. My due date was the 15th of January...luckily ive managed to get some time off work. Are you off work? xx

Sending big hugs to you. My due date was the 15th of January...luckily ive managed to get some time off work. Are you off work? xx

Thank you Hun xx

I've taken the whole of this week off work. I've got my consultant's appointment on Wednesday and then our 4th wedding anniversary on Friday. So this whole week is going to be a complete mix of emotions.

:hugs:

I had an early loss (mc at 7-8wks back in 2009), but the due date, the anniversary of the mc even over subsequent years was hard (was pregnant with my rainbow on the second anniversary of the mc, so tried not to think about it at all). My only advice is to try NOT to forget tomorrow, perhaps do something to commemorate (sp), if possible?

Thinking of you tomorrow....

Love,

Pamela

Sending lots of hugs to you today.

I have tears in my own eyes even writing this, but you are in my thoughts today

:hugs::hugs:

Lotte xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you today...My son was due Feb 18th, so I still have another 2months of knowing and waiting for what's bound to be the second worst day of my life...

it was my sons due date back in september an i am not going to lie its a tough day but me an my husband used it as a day to go do things we love to do just us we took a walk along the beach (i know this one is not possible unless you want to dress like an eskimo) went out for a meal an more than that we talked just us no one else in the world mattered part from us we talked about all sorts that had just seemed to get lost no matter how big or small but more importantly we talked bout our little boy our angel it was easy for the first time it was easy cause my husband knows me inside an out i didn't worry how things were said what i said cause i know it was taken how it was supposed to be taken an he was the same an we were going to let off a sky lantern but the wind was blowing the wrong way (towards loads of houses) point is it doesn't matter what you do as long as it means something to you :hugs: it doesn't have to be out it could be that you just sit an cuddle all evening :hugs:

Thank you Hun xx

I've taken the whole of this week off work. I've got my consultant's appointment on Wednesday and then our 4th wedding anniversary on Friday. So this whole week is going to be a complete mix of emotions.

Im glad your off work. I wish I could advise you on how to deal with this week. My due date is the following month...Ive no idea how I'll cope or react.
Have you thought of any ways to honour your little angels due date? Im thinking of releasing some pink balloons at Freya's garden. Or maybe some chinese lanterns at night. Big hugs to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->