December Babies 2013 :)

I think my lo is teething. Everything that isnt nailed dwn goes in his mouth! Is it too early?

I think my lo is teething. Everything that isnt nailed dwn goes in his mouth! Is it too early?

Deffinatly not to early Hun, some babies even have a first tooth by now! My sons just started teething as well he's frantically chewing on his hands and anything really! And the drool lets not get started on that haha. I think my daughter was teething a good couple of months before her first tooth came through so I imagine now is when their gums get a little sore and irritable xx

Darcie is the same, she even drooled over her daddy's face the other day:haha:. She is also wanting to walk, she loves to stand herself up and then we have to follow her round the room. She stops at the tv or jumperoo though. She's growing far too quickly now. Xx:hugs:

Is anyone's back really sore and tense. I can only imagine its from labor but I don't know. It's like in the middle. I didnt have an epidural and I only labored for less than 2 hours.

My back is but I think mines from carrying the double pram out the house everyday and from the fact my son will only go to sleep being walking around the room and he's getting to heavy now!

I think Darcie is teething, she drools all the time. And has her fingers in her mouth. I can see a teeny tiny white dot on her gums but it's on the top gum. She also rubs her right ear occasionally. I've given her a bit of calpol, but she doesn't seem old enough to be teething. I know she's 5 months old next week, I just miss my tiny little girl I brought home from the hospital. She's growing far too fast, she's wanting to walk and sit up. Does anyone else miss their tiny little babies? Xx:hugs:

4 months is deffinatly a perfect age to be teething, my boy has his first tooth coming through and its one of his molars! It's through the gum now and all he's done this last week is cry because of it bless him :(

I forgot to add if your baby turns fussy with the teething I've found that the teething ring that you freeze are the only thing that sooth James' gums so worth a try if nothing else works :)

I do miss my tiny baby to :( my friend has just had a baby and I felt so jealous when we met for lunch the other day, I forgot how tiny they are when their first born. I'm deffinatly wanting another one I'm very impatiently counting down to 2016 so we can start trying lol

ladies.. how is everyones 6 month old lately? this thread seems to have died down a bit.. how is everyone?xx

How's everyone getting on? I really struggled with James absolute rubbish sleeper but recently he's becoming quite easy only wakes once a night now rather then 20 so I'm happy! Starting to see the perks of having my 2 close in age as their really starting to interact and I feel my days are a breeze now as both my babiesbkeep each other company so I can crack on with other things. James is also crawling now which I find amazing considering my dd didn't master crawling until she was 8/9 months.

Would be nice to hear how everyone else's babies are getting on :)

Xx

Hi everyone. Hope everyone's 7 month old is great. I'm loving motherhood and I cannot wait to have more but I have to :( I'm starting school this fall as a pre nursing student and I'm excited. My prince is so big and active. Never sits...he must stand and crawl around all day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2
this threads died quite a bit lol hows everyone getting on? I cant believe my boy is 9 months old already! I have made a decision in that he is my last baby :( would love a 3rd but really couldn't cope emotionally or mentally my 2 wind me up as it is :haha:

heres a couple of pics of my little man now :cloud9:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/Kammie05/image-114.jpg

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/Kammie05/image-116.jpg

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/Kammie05/image-117.jpg

Hi all, hope you don't mind me popping in :) My daughter, Lilliana, was born on December 23, 2013 :D

omg ladies.. our little babies are nearly 1.. cant believe he'll be 1, 5 weeks today :( its gone sooo fast.. how is everyones little one?xx

Nooo! Lily is so much like a baby compared to my son (who was full on walking at her age) she stood unaided for the first time yesterday, it lasted 2 seconds :haha: She is so small, only 21lb 13oz!

I was thinking this today cant believe my little boy will be 1 next month! i feel like its flown over. hes starting to look and act like a mini toddler now though, hes just about walking, trying to climb, into everything and has recently started tantrums! lol

i cannot believe that this time a year ago we were nearly having babies!! my little man was weighed last about 2 weeks ago and was 20lb 15oz, hes sooo small compared to my how my oldest was at his age.. hes crawling and crusing everywhere and hes managing to stand on his own for a few seconds, but has no interest in walking.. a week tomorrow. A WEEK TOMORROW?!?! how will my baby be 1 a week tomorrow :( i literally cannot believe how fast its gone.. feel like crying xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->