December Babies 2013 :)

Yayyy for baby sleeping well, Darcie slept from 10:45-6:20 last night I was sooo happy, but she's been crabby today, and she's asleep again. I think she must have snook out and gone clubbing in the night.

She has developed cradle cap so I got some shampoo for that, but she has dry skin on her forehead what can I use for that? I've been putting a drop of baby oil on but that hasn't done a thing xx:hugs:

My boy has dry skin on his forehead to aswell as cradle cap I've just been applying baby oil morning and night it seems to be helping :) I know bath stuff can dry out their skin, but I love the smell of Johnson's baby bath far to much not to use it lol

My boy has his first injections tomorrow I'm dreading it, I remember nearly crying through all my daughters injections :(

Pure olive oil is great for cradle cap and dry skin

My boy has dry skin on his forehead to aswell as cradle cap I've just been applying baby oil morning and night it seems to be helping :) I know bath stuff can dry out their skin, but I love the smell of Johnson's baby bath far to much not to use it lol

My boy has his first injections tomorrow I'm dreading it, I remember nearly crying through all my daughters injections :(

Hope James was good for his injections.
Darcie was fine when she had hers, but it made her irritable for a couple of days after. She has her next ones in 2 weeks! Doesn't time fly, she's 11 weeks old on Friday.
It only seems like yesterday we were all labour watching. I miss my teeny tiny girl, she's getting really big now. Xx:hugs:

How is everyone?
I miss being pregnant :(

I miss bits of it, like baby kicking. And being able to have long showers. I don't miss heartburn though.
My friend and SIL are preggers and I'm quite envious of them tbh. Xx:hugs:

Lol! Everytime I see a pregnant woman I am jealous because they are about to experience something so unforgettable <3
And I don't miss the sleepless nights. I sleep more now that he's here.
I hope this thread stays alive for any of us who plan to have another and we can continue chatting about pregnancy again.

I don't miss being pregnant at all lol I'm able to wear nice clothes again and I'm deffiantly getting more sleep now then I was in pregnancy! Although at the same time I'm rather excited about having another baby, won't be for 3 years though as I've just got the implant in and don't think I could go for 3 under 3 lol

I don't miss being pregnant! I have enjoyed these past three months immensely and the labour was so much better ... I intend to keep that as the memory!! Lol, deffo not risking doing it again.

I am a bit frustrated.. my boy is GORGEOUS and soooo much easier than my first was.. but.. he wakes every 2 - 3 hours ALL night long. EVERY night. I started putting him to bed at 7pm on Saturday... he goes down beautifully... but without fail wakes up between 9 and 10pm... then again about midnight... etc... until we get up at 6.30am when my other son gets up. I'm tired. Every night is a bit different.. sometimes I feel we are getting somewhere, when there is a 3 1/2 hour stretch.. then the next night we are back to every 2 hours... YAWWWN!!

I just had in my mind that by 12 weeks the sleep would be better.. but some nights I feel we haven't moved on at all since birth and it is getting me down... just gotta hang in there I guess.

Hows everyone else?

We're wide awake and have been since 3:30!
I thought we had turned a corner she's been sleeping from 10:00-5:00 ( so happy) but last couple of days she wanted feeding at 3:00. But yoday up early and wide awake. She suffers from trapped wind, I've tried cycling legs, massaging tummy, dentinox and gripe water. Tonight nothing works. Xx:hugs:

Doesn't time fly can't believe she's 12 weeks xx:hugs:

I thought my lo was just going through a phase sleeping through the night, but nope. Since 4 weeks old without fail hes asleep by 12am and wakes up 9am. Hes going to be 3 months on the 14th. Also i havent gotten my period yet.. wen should i expect it?
Andddd Can everyone post a few updated pics? I would love to see the lo's

I thought my lo was just going through a phase sleeping through the night, but nope. Since 4 weeks old without fail hes asleep by 12am and wakes up 9am. Hes going to be 3 months on the 14th. Also i havent gotten my period yet.. wen should i expect it?
Andddd Can everyone post a few updated pics? I would love to see the lo's

Wow you lucky thing! No such behaviour here... still wakes 3 - 5 times a night :(

Are you breast feeding? This will delay your period. Even so bottle feeding it can take a while to get your period. I bottle fed my last from 9 weeks old but didn't have a period until he was 9 months old!

We're wide awake and have been since 3:30!
I thought we had turned a corner she's been sleeping from 10:00-5:00 ( so happy) but last couple of days she wanted feeding at 3:00. But yoday up early and wide awake. She suffers from trapped wind, I've tried cycling legs, massaging tummy, dentinox and gripe water. Tonight nothing works. Xx:hugs:

Doesn't time fly can't believe she's 12 weeks xx:hugs:

Right at 12 weeks there is a 'leap' (The Wonder Weeks) it is normal for baby to be more fussy and wake frequently, she will probably sleep through again in a week. xx

Anyone else who have more then 1 struggling? I feel I'm completely loosing it at the minute. My dd is constantly shouting screaming and throwing tantrums over every little thing! And a boy who wakes 3-4 times a night and winges during the day becsuse all he wants is to be carried around all day argh!!!!!

Luckily I'm getting a break Sunday though as MIL has very kindly offered to look after them both while me and oh go to a christening. First break I've had in 11 weeks lol at least I know that it will get easier I just have to take 1 stressful day at a time.

Picture update. 2 months

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1
Aw gorgeous bubba Jaymari!

Louise88 - I have struggling moments with my two! LO still wakes several times a night and bigger bro is very demanding at the moment, I could understand if he was being neglected in some way but he dominates our attention the whole time - it is the baby I feel sorry for as we often seem to forget he is there!!

One day at a time!!!!!! Enjoy your break at the weekend.

Put my boy in his own room last week and since the first night he has only been waking once a night 6pm-1am then 1:30am-5/6! Wonder if me and oh were disturbing him in some way hense the constant wakings! I'm finally starting to feel like a person again! Still struggle with the 2 of them during the day though my daughters constant shouting and tantrums are getting abit much now.

Well my little one has been teething. Hes been putting anything and everything in his mouth to chew on. The drool, I swear everything in my house is coated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->