December Babies - 20wk scans

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Have you received your 20wk scan dates? If so, when are yours?
Mine is not until the 06th August and I feel its so far away...
Im only 16+3 and not getting movements really and my nausea and fatigue have crept back in already (went away for 2 weeks only)!!

I just wanna be able to see the little bean again and make sure its all OK!

xxx

6th August is only a month away! It’ll soon come around 😁
Mine is 20th August; they book it when they’ve completed your 12 week scan. Can’t wait!!

We are due Dec 6th andI've got mine at 19w and it's this Thursday (July 12). Cannot come soon enough!

Ive not felt anything yet either, my Placenta is at the front again this time aswell.. can u get ye hands on a Fetal Doppler? I borrowed my cousins & hb is strong :) My 20wk scan is 3 wks away 31st July.. its going slow:(

Due 11 December, most likely will be delivering in November. 18 weeks tomorrow and will have my 20 week scan on the 24th July. The days feel like they are dragging!

Oh I wish! I am due on the 29th of December and only going for my 16 week scan Next Tuesday. I hope they can see what it is, most of my friends found out that early.

I am def. feeling baby move, it is not gas, that feels different and in different locations, i feel the baby in the same spot always. It is the best feeling!

Due Dec 9 and mine will be next Tuesday 7/17 at 19 weeks. Excited to see how big she’s gotten considering how big my belly’s gotten! :) Have been feeling her move for about 1.5 weeks now :cloud9:

due date is Nov 30, but I always go over, but my 20w scan is next Tuesday the 17th, can't wait!

Aaah im so jealous! I wish mine was next week and I wish I was feeling movements!
Nothing here although my stomach has popped out quite a bit now and that awful sore lady bits have started happening!

I remember that pain from my last pregnancy! Its awful lol xx

I had my '20 week' scan last week at 18w2d :) It's so crazy that we are all practically at the halfway point!

I have my 20 week on 26th July. I’ll be 20+6. I’ve been feeling so much movement and seeing him move none stop all day for the last 1-2 weeks. My placentas at the back this time it wasn’t with my son so I’m nervous to see all these alien movements!

I just had my 16 weeks scan. Baby is backflipping in there! Doc immediately say "That is an active baby!" at first it moved so much that we couldn't get the heartbeat for more than a 2 seconds before it moved again!

Won't get to see gender until my mid pregnancy appointment on the 14 of August, but for now I can rest assure that everything looked perfect. The days leading up to the appointments are so nerve racking!

Mine was on the 12th of this month at 18w2d. All is well with our little guy in there <3

I&#8217;ve got my 20 week scan on 15th August, I&#8217;m due on 30th December but he will be coming a few days earlier by c section :)

Just got mine scheduled for August 13th. I'll be 20+6 and due 12/25 but will be having him at 39 weeks via c section. So anxious to see him and make sure everything is ok!

So exciting! Mine is in 1 week and 5 days! Might as well say 2 weeks but ive been saying 2 weeks for ages now lol xx

I'm due Dec 25 and my scan is on August 3. I get to sneak in a few days before 20 weeks :). I'm really impatient for it!

Just got mine scheduled for August 13th. I'll be 20+6 and due 12/25 but will be having him at 39 weeks via c section. So anxious to see him and make sure everything is ok!

Aah so lovely, will you be having a boy after 2 girls? Xxx

Just got a call from the Doc's office. My Doc won't be able to see me on the 14th so he asked if i wanted to book my 20 week scan THIS FRIDAY! I'll be 18+6! I was like YESSSSSSSSSS! So excited! Won't have to wait another 2 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->