***December Christmas 2023 testing thread***

I'm rooting for you too!! I have a similar TTC history to you with a previous miscarriage and chemical pregnancies.Do u have a scan appointment yet?
I have arranged to meet my OB on 3rd Jan which is 6 weeks gestational. Hope we can detect a heartbeat! How abt yourself? Ive been married for 10yrs now. Only after an IVF attempt on our 7yrs marriage, we had a boy who is now 30mths old.. i never been able to get pregnant on my own before my IVF.. so now, seems a miracle that i am naturally pregnant.. hehe.. its hard going thru MC & CP in the same year... and really hope this one made it!

I have arranged to meet my OB on 3rd Jan which is 6 weeks gestational. Hope we can detect a heartbeat! How abt yourself? Ive been married for 10yrs now. Only after an IVF attempt on our 7yrs marriage, we had a boy who is now 30mths old.. i never been able to get pregnant on my own before my IVF.. so now, seems a miracle that i am naturally pregnant.. hehe.. its hard going thru MC & CP in the same year... and really hope this one made it!
Congratulations x

That's amazing! Praying for your little miracle ❤️

Sad update. BFN on FRER at 9dpiui :sad2:
We had an IVF consult today but I don't even feel like pursuing that right now. I'm so sad. I already feel out. Never had a BFP happen for me after 9dpo/9dpiui.

PXL_20231221_202310863.jpg

That's great you should come check out the August due date thread.

Maybe you are testing too early. Is not over yet. When are you expecting your AF?
Thanks, AF isn't due for another 6 days or so. DH was trying to cheer me up, he suggested that the reason I got a BFP with DS at 9dpiui was because maybe we conceived him before I went in for the procedure. That would make sense I think, since I know most people don't get BFP until 12-14dpiui. He also has line eye now lol :haha: He said he saw something on the frer! I was like, trust me babe, if it was there I would see it! But I'm hopeful that he's right.

Thanks, AF isn't due for another 6 days or so. DH was trying to cheer me up, he suggested that the reason I got a BFP with DS at 9dpiui was because maybe we conceived him before I went in for the procedure. That would make sense I think, since I know most people don't get BFP until 12-14dpiui. He also has line eye now lol :haha: He said he saw something on the frer! I was like, trust me babe, if it was there I would see it! But I'm hopeful that he's right.
Yes that makes sense. So you still have like a week for AF to be late lol. You might start feeling some symptoms by then if not its okay you can still test closer to your period or to be sure when your late on AF.

Sad update. BFN on FRER at 9dpiui :sad2:
We had an IVF consult today but I don't even feel like pursuing that right now. I'm so sad. I already feel out. Never had a BFP happen for me after 9dpo/9dpiui.
I'm so sorry. I don't think you're out yet. But you know your body better than anybody. Hugs. I've never had a BFP before 12 dpo, but then again, I've never tested any earlier than 12 dpo for my successful pregnancies. I'm a BFN at 11 dpo so I feel totally out. I should have at least a bit of shadow of a line if I were pregnant. How did your IVF consult go, if you don't mind me asking.

I'm so sorry. I don't think you're out yet. But you know your body better than anybody. Hugs. I've never had a BFP before 12 dpo, but then again, I've never tested any earlier than 12 dpo for my successful pregnancies. I'm a BFN at 11 dpo so I feel totally out. I should have at least a bit of shadow of a line if I were pregnant. How did your IVF consult go, if you don't mind me asking.
Ughhh I'm sorry @cheerios maybe January will be our month. The IVF consult went well, just a bit overwhelming. It's so invasive, complicated, and expensive! We could do like 25 IUIs for that price!!! My doctor already set up a protocol for meds for me if we want to start sooner rather than later. But I asked the nurse of she could talk to him and see if he thinks it would be worth it to do a few more rounds of IUI since DH's sperm has improved so much. I'll hear back from her tomorrow.

Hello ladies I had my first appointment and I was too early. I am bearly 5 weeks 4 days. I am feeling so down right now. They scheduled me another ultrasound in 2 weeks. Doctor saw yolk sac but no fetal pole yet. Now I an wondering was there suppose to be a flickering heartbeat this early? I was the same weeks my last pregnancy and they told me I should expect a miscarriage. Then the following week there was a heartbeat and I measured 7 weeks. This time it might be the same but I just feel more down due to my age. Doctor mention that since of my age I am igh risk even though I have no health problems. Also that to prevent preclamsia that I would take some type of medicine. I never had that but she said since I'm 40. I don't know what to think right now. Does the test line matter if they are still dark. Is that good or it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Hello ladies I had my first appointment and I was too early. I am bearly 5 weeks 4 days. I am feeling so down right now. They scheduled me another ultrasound in 2 weeks. Doctor saw yolk sac but no fetal pole yet. Now I an wondering was there suppose to be a flickering heartbeat this early? I was the same weeks my last pregnancy and they told me I should expect a miscarriage. Then the following week there was a heartbeat and I measured 7 weeks. This time it might be the same but I just feel more down due to my age. Doctor mention that since of my age I am igh risk even though I have no health problems. Also that to prevent preclamsia that I would take some type of medicine. I never had that but she said since I'm 40. I don't know what to think right now. Does the test line matter if they are still dark. Is that good or it doesn't matter.

5 weeks 4 days is wayyyy tooo early to see a heartbeat.When I was 28, I went for an ultrasound to check and there was no heartbeat. I freaked myself out. I waited until 6 weeks 4 days and I saw a heartbeat flickering away. I wouldn't worry at all if I were you . And you have every right to refuse medicine if you've got no health issues. A dark test line matters a lot. That means your HCG is very high and that's what you want.

Hi Mel!

Welcome to our thread! I'm pretty much the same as you! AF due on Saturday / Sunday. I'm also hoping not to test until I'm late, but I'm not sure if I can wait so long. I've also been TTCing since around end 2022!! With a m/c and a few chemicals in between. Is this your first baby you're TTCing for??

Hello! Aw thank you for your reply. Still no AF but definitely feel she is coming ☹️ I know I shouldn’t have but I tested this morning with a clear blue early detection test. I’ll attach the result, I imagine if it was positive the line would have been much darker as it was an early one but I deffo thought I could see a very faint line! Aw no i’m so sorry to hear about your M/C and chemicals! Yes this is my first baby we‘ve trying for! How about you?xx

IMG_5419.jpeg

Hello! Aw thank you for your reply. Still no AF but definitely feel she is coming ☹️ I know I shouldn’t have but I tested this morning with a clear blue early detection test. I’ll attach the result, I imagine if it was positive the line would have been much darker as it was an early one but I deffo thought I could see a very faint line! Aw no i’m so sorry to hear about your M/C and chemicals! Yes this is my first baby we‘ve trying for! How about you?xx

View attachment 1117781
That looks positive! Even with early detection tests, you can get a super faint line this late. Also, being pregnant can feel a lot like AF is coming! You're not out yet!

That looks positive! Even with early detection tests, you can get a super faint line this late. Also, being pregnant can feel a lot like AF is coming! You're not out yet!

Do you think?! My husband and I have been TTC for 17 months now and this is the closest I feel like we’ve ever come to being pregnant but i’m cramping so bad (I usually get them bad right before AF) I’m due on tomorrow so going to hold out now till sunday to test again as I’m usually bang on my predicted period day or early. I’m praying this is my month, as we’ve just recently had our first IVF consultation and we are so hoping we don’t have to go down that road yet xx

Do you think?! My husband and I have been TTC for 17 months now and this is the closest I feel like we’ve ever come to being pregnant but i’m cramping so bad (I usually get them bad right before AF) I’m due on tomorrow so going to hold out now till sunday to test again as I’m usually bang on my predicted period day or early. I’m praying this is my month, as we’ve just recently had our first IVF consultation and we are so hoping we don’t have to go down that road yet xx
I found out I was pregnant with my first at 9dpiui 5 years ago, and when AF was due I was so worried bc I had a lot of bloating and cramping. I think I tested every day until our RE could do the first u/s

Hi ladies! I’m only 12 dpo and AF arrived today. I’m hoping this isn’t a trend to shorter cycles and related to the recent miscarriage CP. Wishing all of you babydust who will be testing this month. Excited about the BFPs in here.

Hi ladies! I’m only 12 dpo and AF arrived today. I’m hoping this isn’t a trend to shorter cycles and related to the recent miscarriage CP. Wishing all of you babydust who will be testing this month. Excited about the BFPs in here.
Big hugs @elmum 12dpo! That's so unfair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->