December due date thread

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
I just found out that I'm pregnant with our third bub after some misfortunes and couldn't be more excited! I saw a thread for ladies due in Dec but not a "due date" thread so figured I'd make one:flower: If you'd like to be added to the list please list the day you got your bfp, your expected due date and if/when you find out the gender, if your due date changes just let me know:thumbup:
P.s. Anyone is free to join:flower:

December snowflakes 2016:xmas6:
Malia- bfp 1/4/2016; due 8/12/2016:baby:
Jessicahide- due 11/17/2016:baby:
Trying2bamom- bfp 4/6/2016; due 12/2016:baby:
Luckygurl- bfp 4/25/2016; due 12/2016:baby:
Shelby73- bfp 4/6/2016; due 12/2016:baby:
KL15- bfp 3/24/2016; due 12/4/2016:baby:
Babyforme83- bfp 3/29/2016; due 12/8/2016:baby:
Stiletto_mom- bfp 3/30/2016; due 12/8/2016:baby:
Jlynnx33- bfp 4/23/2016; due 12/10/2016:baby:
Oneday123- bfp 4/1/2016; due 12/12/2016:baby:
Leanora12- bfp 4/7/2016; due 12/12/2016:baby:
Shortpumpkin- bfp 4/10/2016; due 12/14/2016:baby:
Sassy_tiger- bfp 4/20/2016; due 12/16/2016:baby:
Blueeyedmedee- bfp 4/15/2016; due 12/16/2016:baby:
Scoobydrlp- bfp 4/18/2016; due 12/20/2016:baby:
FLU77ERBYE- bfp 4/13/2016; due 12/21/2016:baby:
Lindsayms05- bfp 4/14/2016; due 12/23/2016:baby:
Shelby73- bfp 4/6/2016; due 12/23/2016:baby:
TinyD22- bfp- 4/15/2016; due 12/25/2016:baby:
Moonstar_004- bfp 4/21/2016; due 12/25/2016:baby:
MiaMama- bfp 4/21/2016; due 12/29/2016:baby:

December snowflake angels:angel:
Jwilly- bfp 4/16/2016; due 12/24/2016; grew wings 4/25/2016:cry::hug:
Abii- bfp 4/21/2016; due 12/28/2016; grew wings 4/25/2016:cry::hug:
My_Story- bfp 4/22/2016; due 12/29/2016; grew wings 5/3/2016:cry::hug:

BFP: 24th March, due 4th December 2016.
Will find out gender at 19/20 week scan :)

I just found out that I'm pregnant with our third bub after some misfortunes and couldn't be more excited! I saw a thread for ladies due in Dec but not a "due date" thread so figured I'd make one:flower: If you'd like to be added to the list please list the day you got your bfp, your expected due date and if/when you find out the gender, if your due date changes just let me know and I'll update it:thumbup:

Abii- bfp 4/21/2016; due 12/28/2016:baby:

Congrats! I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant 4/20/16. I'm not 100% sure but I think that I'm due December 16, 2016. I'm 6 weeks today. I plan to find out when I'm 15 weeks along. Maybe sooner not really sure. I was thinking of having a friend do a gender release thing. I'm not even sure what its called. :dohh: Please add me to your list. :happydance:

I just found out that I'm pregnant with our third bub after some misfortunes and couldn't be more excited! I saw a thread for ladies due in Dec but not a "due date" thread so figured I'd make one:flower: If you'd like to be added to the list please list the day you got your bfp, your expected due date and if/when you find out the gender, if your due date changes just let me know and I'll update it:thumbup:

Abii- bfp 4/21/2016; due 12/28/2016:baby:

Congrats! I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant 4/20/16. I'm not 100% sure but I think that I'm due December 16, 2016. I'm 6 weeks today. I plan to find out when I'm 15 weeks along. Maybe sooner not really sure. I was thinking of having a friend do a gender release thing. I'm not even sure what its called. :dohh: Please add me to your list. :happydance:

Hey I found out my :bfp: 4/6/2016 so I am 7 weeks but could be less as I have irregular periods. I haven't been to first doctor's appointment yet, but I think my due date is somewhere around early December. This my first little one. And just in time for holiday cheers.

I am going to have a Reveal party as well, so keeping gender a secret will be hard..lol.

Mememe!
Cautiously expecting number 1 after multiple losses.
BFP: 01/04/16
Due: 08/12/16

:)

Hello, i am due 8th Dec but will have the baby 3 weeks earlier so 17th November xxxxx :happydance:

Hello ladies and welcome, also congratulations!:flower: I am so excited to start this journey with you all and I hope everyone has a very happy and healthy 9/8/7 months:winkwink: I updated the list, just remember to let me know if anything changes so I can keep it nice and organized and up to date, I hope everyone has a lovely day today :)

Malia- I'm so sorry for your losses, I also just had a recent loss in January so I can relate:hugs: sending lots of sticky dust your way:flow:

Hello ladies and welcome, also congratulations!:flower: I am so excited to start this journey with you all and I hope everyone has a very happy and healthy 9/8/7 months:winkwink: I updated the list, just remember to let me know if anything changes so I can keep it nice and organized and up to date, I hope everyone has a lovely day today :)

Malia- I'm so sorry for your losses, I also just had a recent loss in January so I can relate:hugs: sending lots of sticky dust your way:flow:

Thank you. I have a scan next Saturday so fingers crossed!!
Congrats to you all!

Congratulations ladies! It is still early, but i got my bfp on April 16th and my estimated due date is December 24

BFP on the 15th April...EDD 25th December!

Welcome to the new ladies, I updated the list:flow: I hope everyone is having a good day. I'm gonna vent here a little bit if you guys don't mind, I'd love for this to be a chat thread:)
I've started to be a worry wart today and I feel kind of silly now for getting so emotional:blush: when I got my positive on the 21st it was still very faint(the pic is in my ttc journal which is linked to my pregnancy ticker in my sig if you want to see it). I didn't think anything of it since I was 9 dpo, but I thought the tests would get darker really fast like they did with my past 3 pregnancies(even the m/c), but they aren't progressing as fast as I was hoping they would so I had a moment of freak convincing myself I was going to miscarry again and just getting way too emotional:wacko: I am only 11dpo today and after research I feel a bit more relieved, I just keep trying to remind myself that every pregnancy is different, even if its faint there's still hope and that as long as af is late/not here I'm still pregnant:baby: so far it's helping. I haven't told my husband yet because I want to surprise him with an announcement since I caved the last 2 times because of something similar to what happened earlier:dohh: luckily I was able to manage the feels and NOT spoil it this time lol, and thank goodness the announcement is on its way:winkwink::dohh::haha:

Welcome to the new ladies, I updated the list:flow: I hope everyone is having a good day. I'm gonna vent here a little bit if you guys don't mind, I'd love for this to be a chat thread:)
I've started to be a worry wart today and I feel kind of silly now for getting so emotional:blush: when I got my positive on the 21st it was still very faint(the pic is in my ttc journal which is linked to my pregnancy ticker in my sig if you want to see it). I didn't think anything of it since I was 9 dpo, but I thought the tests would get darker really fast like they did with my past 3 pregnancies(even the m/c), but they aren't progressing as fast as I was hoping they would so I had a moment of freak convincing myself I was going to miscarry again and just getting way too emotional:wacko: I am only 11dpo today and after research I feel a bit more relieved, I just keep trying to remind myself that every pregnancy is different, even if its faint there's still hope and that as long as af is late/not here I'm still pregnant:baby: so far it's helping. I haven't told my husband yet because I want to surprise him with an announcement since I caved the last 2 times because of something similar to what happened earlier:dohh: luckily I was able to manage the feels and NOT spoil it this time lol, and thank goodness the announcement is on its way:winkwink::dohh::haha:

I'm sure everything is fine and things are just a little slower starting off. Oooooh, will we get to hear about the announcement after it happens? Exciting :happydance:

I'm sure everything is fine and things are just a little slower starting off. Oooooh, will we get to hear about the announcement after it happens? Exciting :happydance:

Thank you, yes I think so too. And lol yes, I will post the announcement here :)

BFP on 13th April EDD 21st December :) Staying Team :yellow:

DD is Dec 16th and mine is Dec 19th! So December is going to be an extra busy month now haha!

Hello ladies,
I got my BFP on April 21th.
EDD is December 29th, it is my first pregnancy!

Welcome ladies:wave: and congratulations:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->