December due date thread

Any ladies here going with the midwife option? I am so tempted after reading the good things but am scared considering I am 42 and considered High Risk.

It is so wonderful to read about home births in water.

Hi, new to this site. Pregnant with my first. Got my bfp 10th April, due 14th Dec. Haven't had many symptoms a part from tender boobs & cramping but today I've been sick & feels like a hangover. Any advise for a newbie. Thanks in advance ladies x

Hi, new to this site. Pregnant with my first. Got my bfp 10th April, due 14th Dec. Haven't had many symptoms a part from tender boobs & cramping but today I've been sick & feels like a hangover. Any advise for a newbie. Thanks in advance ladies x

Congratulations!

I've seen my doctor yesterday and told me to try Vitamin B as a supplement, she told me it's very efficient for nausea. You can find it over the counter and she told me there is no worries about getting too much since it's soluble and is eliminated in urine if not absorbed by the body.
Otherwise you can try to eat small meals/snacks every 2-3h, it helps me A LOT!!! Avoiding empty stomach is the best.
I also take ginger tea and ginger ale, ginger is very efficient for sickness.
Good luck, it is not very comfortable to feel sick, especially at work!

Hi MiaMama, thanks for your reply & advise! I've sent the OH to get me ginger biscuits, I'll send him out to get some ginger ale too! I've managed to keep some porridge down for a few hours now so hopefully I'll be ok for the rest of the evening. Thanks again xx

Hi MiaMama, thanks for your reply & advise! I've sent the OH to get me ginger biscuits, I'll send him out to get some ginger ale too! I've managed to keep some porridge down for a few hours now so hopefully I'll be ok for the rest of the evening. Thanks again xx

Good idea! Keep some ginger cookies by your side during the night!
First thing in the morning before getting out of bed, take some cookies!

I really hope you'll feel better soon.
Take care :hugs:

Hey ladies, it's been quiet around here but I wanted to stop by and update you all that I got my official faint bfp today! I'm so nervous but also excited. Really hope this one is a sticky[-o< how is everyone doing?:flower:

Congratulations!! :happydance:

I have to wait another 2 weeks for my scan. 15 days. Not that I'm counting or anything :haha:

Congratulations!! :happydance:

I have to wait another 2 weeks for my scan. 15 days. Not that I'm counting or anything :haha:

Got mine this thursday :happydance: i am getting too excited now, i was so apprihensive about this pregnancy, but now i am getting butterfly's :cloud9:

Hey ladies, it's been quiet around here but I wanted to stop by and update you all that I got my official faint bfp today! I'm so nervous but also excited. Really hope this one is a sticky[-o< how is everyone doing?:flower:

Congratulations!

I got my scan at 6weeks 5days and there was a heartbeat.
I have an appointment with the nurse practitioner tomorrow for the 8 weeks prenatal visit.

Hello ladies,
I got my first prenatal visit on Monday and got the chance to see baby once again.
How is everyone doing?

My scan went great, little baby was having a dance about xxx <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"