December due date thread

Welcome ladies, I updated the list. Congratulations:flow:

Hello!! :wave:

EDD 29/12/2016 here!
Please can I join?

Sophie x

Crippling fatigue, acne, aching back, shortness of breath and dizziness. And extreme hunger! I'm lucky though, no morning sickness or nausea. What about you?

Crippling fatigue, acne, aching back, shortness of breath and dizziness. And extreme hunger! I'm lucky though, no morning sickness or nausea. What about you?

Same as you really, lower back and hips hurting, could sleep for a million years... not dizzy though, and minimal sickness, only actually been sick twice, but just feel it for about 40 mins in the mornings..

This group needs an official name!

Any ideas??

I know it's usually December Snowflakes or something similar.

As for my symptoms - seriously tired, feel nauseous but haven't been sick, skin break outs and been very crampy the last couple days. Trying not to worry with the cramps but I'm a worry pants due to losses xx

December snow drops? Nah sounds a bit much, ice ice babies?! Or Ice baby ladies?!

Dizziness, cramps, fatigue (I can sleep more than 10h a day on the week-end), I don't have nausea but I don't feel good in the morning though and all kind of odors are disgusting me... I've been snacking every 3h to never have an empty stomach, it helps a lot to avoid sickness. I also drink ginger ale and ginger tea and it helps for the stomach (at least for me). Oh, and I'm bloated, like soooooo bloated!

Finally got my official due date today!!

BFP: March 30th
Due date: December 8th

Hi ladies

Had my second ultrasound today. Baby measured almost 7 weeks and hb was 144. Dr was optimistic. He gave a due date of dec 23. Looking forward to getting to know u all.

Welcome ladies, hope you all have a h&h 9 months:flower:

Gained an angel today :angel:

Wishing you all h&h 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back