December Snowflakes 2011 Mums and Babies!!

NDH - so jealous with all the words; good for Saranna! Can't wait to hear my baby starting talking in her sweet little voice :)

Lynnikins - forgot about the balls. How could I forget the fascination with balls? :dohh: lol

Izzy started walking at 13 months now she's like a pro, wants to walk everywhere. We've started with erly stages potty training now, she also talks hind legs off a donkey. She kissed me and told me she loves me earlier... I cried <3 she can count to 3 and has an obsession with ducks and Minnie mouse..

Those who want another baby and aren't pregnant already when are you thinking off ttc? We have June in mind but it's not set in stone.
Nancy isn't walking yet and I think she'll be another month or so yet. She can cruise fast and climbs up on everything so she's progressing well considering she didn't stand at all until 12 months. We have her next hospital appt for her legs/feet in a couple of weeks, not sure if they'll sign her off or wait until she's walking. I'm really enjoying this age, she's learning new stuff all the time and is definitely a toddler rather than a baby! She recently started trying to brush her hair and teeth and put her shoes on and she loves fine motor type toys like the stacking rings, shape sorters, simple jigsaws etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->