December tester BFP with Vitex !!

ffighterwife

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Wondering if anyone else other than me taking vitex and hoping for BFP for december?
This will be my first month and hoping vitex decrease my prolactin and I can ovulate and maybe bfp next month .

I was taking vitex for awhile..i still have my bottle. I did lots of research on it and tho it is a great thing to help balance hormones..its not a fast working product. It can take about 6 months of use before it starts showing any effect so keep taking it. I was also using maca which comes in powered form and taking 1-3 tbsp a day is even better and starts to work as quickly as 3 days! I love this stuff. I would recommend taking it mon to firday and not on weekends...giving your body a 'rest' as they say its more effective this way =)

How long have you been ttc? This will be my second cycle..i was 11 days late and finally got af.

Well that's kind of a long story..I was ttc in 2009 and my body started messing up on me and after tests I found out I had pcos. I did everything natural as I could to correct it...take a bunch of different vitamins, vitex and macca...i strongly believe that the macca helped the most. I went back to get my tests redone and my tests came back normal. We have been ntnp again since last month. This month we we actually bd'd alot around ovulation so only time will tell. Hopefully the vitex works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->