December Testers... 6 BFPs

Babydust28

Reaction score
So ladies, with this post I'm sending lots of :dust:

I know I'm quite early but some ladies I've been speaking to of late have recently started their :af: so I thought I'd create December Testers and get the ball rolling for them Festive Christmas Sticky Beans we are all hoping and praying for.

Let me know when you're testing, I'll add it to the list and if you get your :bfp: I'll put that next to your name too :happydance:
Let's hope Santa brings blesses our thread with an overwhelming baby boom of :bfp:

Go.....
DECEMBER TESTERS
1st:
Stargazer33
Kirstiedenman

2nd:
May55 :bfp:
3rd:
MKaykes
Katie78

4th:
5th:
ARuppe716 :bfp:
6th:
Sara1983
7th:
8th:
9th:
Buckeyegirl86
10th:
Dream.dream
11th:
Angelique76 :bfp:
12th:
13th:
MoominMaiden
Glovities
Kittykat7210 :bfp:

14th:
Babydust28
15th:
Goodwinone
16th:
DreamStarr
Hopfl4bbynbr4

17th:
18th:
jessthemess :bfp:
19th:
20th:
ginabina
21st:
Hopeful.89
NewbieTTC_Mom

22nd:
Eziana
23rd:
24th:
Lynz144
25th:
26th:
Stormynights
27th:
28th:
29th:
30th:
31st:
Katy78 :bfp:

Hello :) AF is due in about 5-6 days and if I do respond to Clomid this month ill be a december tester (hopefully) as well :thumbup:

Hello :) AF is due in about 5-6 days and if I do respond to Clomid this month ill be a december tester (hopefully) as well :thumbup:

Well hopefully I don't have to add you to the list... hopefully af keeps away for you...

If she does come however, let me know the date you'll be testing and I'll make a list xx

I'm expecting to be a December tester, AF isn't due until 16th, but I'm not feeling too hopeful at the moment. Hubby works away so dtd in my fertile window isn't always easy.

I'm expecting to be a December tester, AF isn't due until 16th, but I'm not feeling too hopeful at the moment. Hubby works away so dtd in my fertile window isn't always easy.

Remember you're not out until AF comes along so keep positive even still... it only takes that one :spermy:

:dust: to you

If she does come, let me know your December test date x

I will be testing December 3rd most likely! Will be nice to have some waiting buddies, but hopefully not too many of you guys!

I will be testing December 3rd most likely! Will be nice to have some waiting buddies, but hopefully not too many of you guys!

Thank you.
I have added you to the list... I'll keep it all on my first post including results so it's easy to track

Hi, everyone! It's nice to meet you all. I will be a December tester too! I'd love to join :)

A little background on my story: I just turned 31 YO and my hubby and I have been married almost a year (it will be a year on Monday!)! We are both anxious to start our family. I found baby and bump about 2 weeks, and was so excited to find women I can talk to about this new chapter in our lives, lol. Other than my bestie, who just had her first (he's 6 weeks), I really haven't told anyone, hah. I spent the past 2 weeks getting acclimated to the acronyms (so many!), learning how to chart and test to predict ovulation, and meeting some other nice ladies on another thread. I just started using OPKs and measuring my bbt last week, which has been cool so far.

So I'm excited about our first full cycle actively TTC! Today is CD1 for me and with my 26 day cycle, fertility friend thinks that I will ovulate earlier than I thought: cd12. If I ovulate on schedule, then my testing date will be 11/30 (10 dp0), but I will plan to test on 12/1 (11 dpo) to join you guys:). I just started charting on fertility friend. Praying for a nice BFP this month, that would be a lovely Christmas gift :-D! It's nice meeting you all! Looking forward to our journey together!

Hey there! I'm on CD04 today. If my donor's sperm analysis comes back okay, I will be testing around Dec 8. If not, it won't be until 2017 when we can get in to a fertility clinic.

Sending my best vibes to all!

Hey there! I'm on CD04 today. If my donor's sperm analysis comes back okay, I will be testing around Dec 8. If not, it won't be until 2017 when we can get in to a fertility clinic.

Sending my best vibes to all!

Fxd for you hun.
Let me know if you are falling into the December testers and I'll add you to the list.
I'll say a prayer for you tonight :hugs:

Hi Babydust- the witch hasn't gotten you yet, so hang in there! :)

I'll be testing 11/28, but of course will be following along. Good luck to everyone!

Hi Babydust- the witch hasn't gotten you yet, so hang in there! :)

I'll be testing 11/28, but of course will be following along. Good luck to everyone!

I'm out, the :witch: Has got me

I'very added myself to the list now. 14th December.... if I manage to hold out that long!
Ooh exciting times... it'll soon be here ready for you to test fxd for you

Hi, everyone! It's nice to meet you all. I will be a December tester too! I'd love to join :)

A little background on my story: I just turned 31 YO and my hubby and I have been married almost a year (it will be a year on Monday!)! We are both anxious to start our family. I found baby and bump about 2 weeks, and was so excited to find women I can talk to about this new chapter in our lives, lol. Other than my bestie, who just had her first (he's 6 weeks), I really haven't told anyone, hah. I spent the past 2 weeks getting acclimated to the acronyms (so many!), learning how to chart and test to predict ovulation, and meeting some other nice ladies on another thread. I just started using OPKs and measuring my bbt last week, which has been cool so far.

So I'm excited about our first full cycle actively TTC! Today is CD1 for me and with my 26 day cycle, fertility friend thinks that I will ovulate earlier than I thought: cd12. If I ovulate on schedule, then my testing date will be 11/30 (10 dp0), but I will plan to test on 12/1 (11 dpo) to join you guys:). I just started charting on fertility friend. Praying for a nice BFP this month, that would be a lovely Christmas gift :-D! It's nice meeting you all! Looking forward to our journey together!

Hi, Babydust, can you add me to the list please? I posted yesterday, but not sure if you saw my post so thought I should re-post :). Thank you very much!

Hi, Babydust, can you add me to the list please? I posted yesterday, but not sure if you saw my post so thought I should re-post :). Thank you very much!

Hey and welcome
I have added you now... God only knows how I missed your post, sorry :flower:

Can you link your ff chart to your signature so we can have a nosey at your temps :winkwink:

Ahh have you had much pressure from friends and family regarding baby making since you're newlyweds?
I get asked all the time why me and OH don't have any children yet as we've been together so long but people just don't realise the fertility problems we have faced and we keep it quiet I don't like to tell people close to me.

Is your body nice and straightforward and is this your first baby you're ttc? Xx

Thanks so much, Babydust :)! Thanks for starting this thread by the way

This will be my hubby and I's first time TTC since we got married! Interestingly someone started asking at church this weekend, lol. And a couple of people asked mid-year. Although my work schedule was kind of crazy so I feel like our families probably just knew that we had a lot going on scheduling wise (still kind of do!). No family members have asked whatsoever! So they "get it" in that regard strangely.

As far as me, My DH and I opted to use the "natural/rhythm" method for birth control thus far as my cycles historically have been fairly regular and predictable. So when we got engaged I started tracking my AFs month to month and realized that I am around a 26 and 27 day cycle. That worked well for us and didn't require any pills thankfully. So I just started temping and checkin OPKs last week. We started officially trying last week, but I think I missed my ovulation the week prior lol. Living and learning now in anticipation of the next cycle :).

What about you and your hubs? How long have you all been married? Very cute profile pic by the way of you two! I'm sorry they've been asking you all about children already :-( I see that you are seeing a RE now from your profile. How have your visits been? Blessings to you!

oh, and any tips girls on how to upload my Fertility Friend chart onto this thing? Newbie issues...

Yep, add me in! I had a bfp, and af was a few days late...... And then she came anyway. Sigh. I have a long Folicular phase so won't be O till around 28 nov, AF due again around 12 dec. dunno when I'll test at this stage.

I'm 32, we have two kids already and keen for a third. Early miscarriage just now passing, BUT last month was our first month actually getting a bd in the right timing anyway (I've only had two other AF since my youngest was born, due to breastfeeding keeping my cycle away!) so I'm hopeful we can get a sticky BFP this time.

Perky, there is a share option for your chart somewhere I believe, and in there is a bbcode one that you copy and put in to your signature.... I can try screenshot for you if you have trouble!!

Hi, I'd like to join too.
I'll be testing around 1 December and again end of December if this cycle is not successful. But let's concentrate on this cycle and hope for the best :winkwink:.

Thanks flyingduster :). I'm so sorry that you lost your BFP this month :-(. My heart goes out to you. How are you feeling? Can you see my signature and my ovulation chart? Your instructions were super helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->