December Testers... 6 BFPs

How's everyone doing?

I am testing around 11/28-11/30 so nothing for me for December yet. I'm CD12 now, had my follicle scan this morning, lining 7.3, two big follies (22, 24). Hoping it's my month!

Good luck 2much!! Nothing much happening here, I dont O till another couple of weeks so just waiting.

Hi ladies!
I hope I can join in.
My testing date according to FF will be December 26th! First day of AF with a long cycle :(
If my cycle is more regular it will be around December 12th. *fingers crossed* my cycle shortens!
First cycle temping again, 2nd cycle actively trying.
Baby dust!

Good luck Hopeful!! Hoping you have a more regular cycle this time, my AF is due around Dec 12 too!

Hi Stargazer here, can you add me to your list? I'll be testing at December 1st. Thank you for a nice thread.

Good luck 2much! That sounds so promising! Why are they tracking you? Are you doing a medicated cycle or IUI or something?

Good luck 2much! That sounds so promising! Why are they tracking you? Are you doing a medicated cycle or IUI or something?

Yeah, medicated/timed cycle. I hope it works! I did Clomid CD3-7, CD12 scan/trigger. Starting to feel O cramps. :happydance:

Awesome flying duster! Hopefully we get our BFP's together!
Goodluck 2much with your medicated cycle!! Hoping for a BFP for you and all!

Cd4 2nd cycle of ttc #2...planning on starting testing 12/5 at 10dpo! Fx for everyone!

Welp, AF showed her ugly side today. I'll be testing 12/20! I have an appt with doc on Friday; I'm thinking we're going to start me on Clomid to induce ovulation. Thanks for starting this thread! It's going to be very helpful to follow along with other ladies! :)

Welp, AF showed her ugly side today. I'll be testing 12/20! I have an appt with doc on Friday; I'm thinking we're going to start me on Clomid to induce ovulation. Thanks for starting this thread! It's going to be very helpful to follow along with other ladies! :)

Good luck Gina! Are you doing to your OB or an RE? Doing a monitored cycle?

RE (which is in the same office as my OB/GYN) This will be my first time and my appt is in 2 days, so I'm not sure if it will be monitored or not; What are the pros and cons of each? We shall see what the plan is come Friday.

RE (which is in the same office as my OB/GYN) This will be my first time and my appt is in 2 days, so I'm not sure if it will be monitored or not; What are the pros and cons of each? We shall see what the plan is come Friday.

Just MY experience:
Pros: Get to know exactly what's going on. My CD2 scans make sure I have no cysts or issues before I start Clomid. Then I do Clomid CD3-7. CD12 I have a scan to check for mature follicles. CD12 they also measure the uterline lining to make sure it is the correct thickness for ideal implantation. When I am ready (for me, so far, on CD12 I have been ready) I have done the Ovidrel trigger. My thoughts are without the monitoring you could develop problems and not see it. Plus it is nice to know I am truly producing follicles and eggs. So at least I know my body is functioning as it should up until that point.
Cons: Time and money. Going to the office twice a month stinks, and has to be on certain days. Depending on health insurance coverage, it can get expensive. My scans have been covered so far due to how they have coded it, but my Clomid and Ovidrel has not been covered.

Every RE has different protocol for different patients. I didn't "get" to do any of this until we had gone through all of our testing so the RE knew what we were up against. For example, if my DH had a poor SA, there would be not be as much of a point in going this route (in my opinion, for us, anyway).

Hope this helps and hope I didn't write too much of a book!

Just MY experience:
Pros: Get to know exactly what's going on. My CD2 scans make sure I have no cysts or issues before I start Clomid. Then I do Clomid CD3-7. CD12 I have a scan to check for mature follicles. CD12 they also measure the uterline lining to make sure it is the correct thickness for ideal implantation. When I am ready (for me, so far, on CD12 I have been ready) I have done the Ovidrel trigger. My thoughts are without the monitoring you could develop problems and not see it. Plus it is nice to know I am truly producing follicles and eggs. So at least I know my body is functioning as it should up until that point.
Cons: Time and money. Going to the office twice a month stinks, and has to be on certain days. Depending on health insurance coverage, it can get expensive. My scans have been covered so far due to how they have coded it, but my Clomid and Ovidrel has not been covered.

Every RE has different protocol for different patients. I didn't "get" to do any of this until we had gone through all of our testing so the RE knew what we were up against. For example, if my DH had a poor SA, there would be not be as much of a point in going this route (in my opinion, for us, anyway).

Hope this helps and hope I didn't write too much of a book!

Oh my goodness! This was honestly one of the most helpful posts I've read! Thank you so much! I will let you know what we decide on Friday :thumbup:

Hi, I'll be trying to hold out to test until December 10th, could you add me to the list please? :kiss:
This is our first month TTC and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I am really excited!
Good luck ladies, fingers crossed for all :bfp:

Hi ladies! I see a few familiar names so pardon any duplicate information 😄

I'll be testing Dec 3 if things go as planned for our first IUI this Sat! I had been hesitant about doing it, but after months of trying to time it on our own, I'm enjoying putting that in someone else's hands!

I'm feeling hopeful...we can't afford to do too many cycles of IUI.

Good luck ladies!

Hi Ladies,

Can I please join? Currently finishing up AF, on CD6. AF is due Dec. 9th, but let's be serious, I will be testing earlier lol (I am a POAS addict!!)

Will try to be better this month and not test until a few days before. Please put me down for December 6th. Only 19 days to go lol.

Gina- you're welcome!

Mkaykes- Glad to see you in here- good luck with your IUI in two days! :flower: Coming up fast.

Hi Ladies I've added you all to the list.
I stayed away for a few days but I'm back :happydance:
How are you all doing? X

Yay! I've been looking for a December thread!

Please add me for December 18th (but it could be later, might change depending on when I finally ovulate haha)

About me, we are on our second cycle TTCing #2, with Clomid 100mg CD3-7, and I have PCOS as well!

I'm super hopeful for this cycle!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->