~*December Testers Thread*~ Let's get our Christmas BFPs!

DooDah

Reaction score
So I figured that I'd make the December Testers Thread :) I hope that lots and lots of ladies get their Christmas :bfp:s and go on to have H&H 2012 babies!

So come on ladies :test: Good luck to:

1st December
KamIAm

2nd December

3rd December

4th December
DooDah
babydeabreu

5th December
mindgames77

6th December
Hopingforabub

7th December
bdawn8403

8th December

9th December

10th December
zoey1990

11th December

12th December

13th December
lilyV

14th December

15th December

16th December

17th December

18th December

19th December

20th December

21st December

22nd December

23rd December

24th December

25th December Any Christmas :bfp:s out there?!

26th December

27th December

28th December

29th December

30th December

31st December Any New Years :bfp:s out there?!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

This is a no hate, no judgement thread. There should be plenty of opportunaties for ladies to buddy up :) Here's to H&H 2012 babies!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Put me down for the 7th please. I am in my 2ww with this cycle, I just feel like its not the month. Hoping all those psychics are right with my November cycle being it!

Im in!!! Ill be testing about the 10th of december!! :D :flower:

Okay :) Good luck ladies!

Tons of sticky :dust:

Woop woop, Bring on our Christmas :bfp:'s!!!! :D

My husband and I have already decided that if we get a BFP either this cycle or the next we are waiting to tell family until Christmas. I did tell my mom that I have the perfect gift for everyone and it'd be free, now just to get it to arrive. Shipping is delayed :laugh2:

:rofl: Wouldnt that be amazing?? Telling your family you're pregnant on christmas day! :D I really hope it happens for us!! More excuse to eat looooooads around christmas :rofl:!! :D :flower:

Oooh I like the sound of the free eating at Christmas. None of my family know that we're ttc yet :S

Would be interesting I guess to tell them at Christmas xx

:rofl: More food the better, Non of my family know that were ttc either lol! Ive already had 1 child, Im an adult yet im still scared to tell my dad :haha: xxxx

I cant join in yet because my AF is now 5 days late with no sign of her coming! - i did a test on 24th and the day AF was due (26th) but nothing since and im too scared to get a BFN again!....i think i must have ovulated later???

Will let you know when i can contribute to a test date! lol

xxx

Okay can't wait :)

Well unless you get a :bfp: that would be even more awesome!

:test:

Okay can't wait :)

Well unless you get a :bfp: that would be even more awesome!

:test:

Going to do that on my lunch hour chick - i was actually going to just buy some cheap tests from poundland - i think they would work now!? i'm now on CD35 of a normally 28-29 day cycle!?

Going nuts here i just want to start a new cycle if it's a BFN! - this month i'm coming armed with OPK's and BBT so spermys watch out because i'm taking one of you little suckers this cycle! - it's on like donkey kong this time!! grrrr!:growlmad::winkwink:

xx

Hahaha I'm gonna take a spermy this cycle too!

We're still ntnp and are supposed to be using the pull out. My OH is terrible at it though so am often in the running anyway lol.

FX for a :bfp: I'm sure the poundland tests will work. I didn't know they did them! Will stock up ;)

We're still ntnp and are supposed to be using the pull out. My OH is terrible at it though so am often in the running anyway lol.

FX for a :bfp: I'm sure the poundland tests will work. I didn't know they did them! Will stock up ;)

Oh yeah you get 2 strips for £1.00!! apparently they are good, says anytime of day and 99.9 accuracy anyway so i'll give it a bash! nothing to loose!

xx

I like the sound of this thread 7 days late but when AF shows I'll give the date the app I use has adjusted to. Good luck ladies :D xx

Tested - BFN...so where the heck is AF!! arrggghhh!!!!! xx

Awww hunnie, You're not out until :af: shows her ugly face, Stay positive :flowers: xxx

Aww sweetie! Sorry to hear about your negatives :)

Let's hope that af either pops up or sends you a bfp!

And 21Rach welcome!!

:dust:

I've decided that for this cycle I'm gonna be a nymphomaniac! The OH isn't gonna know what's hit him :sex:

I've decided that for this cycle I'm gonna be a nymphomaniac! The OH isn't gonna know what's hit him :sex:

See the best thng about my situation we BD almost every single night, i think this month we didnt do the deed 4 days out the whole month! - so maybe i ovulated on one of those 4 days!??

Who knows, but tell you what i am armed with OPK's this cycle...

this TTC is costing me a fortune btw, i think i am ann summers best customer!! ha ha!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->