~*December Testers Thread*~ Let's get our Christmas BFPs!

:rofl: More food the better, Non of my family know that were ttc either lol! Ive already had 1 child, Im an adult yet im still scared to tell my dad :haha: xxxx

Most everybody around me knows. Since my mom believes in god she tells me she prays that her year gets better and she would really like us to be pregnant for Thanksgiving, it would make her holidays better, she says. I told her even if I am this cycle, she wouldn't know until Christmas anyway. :haha:

Although, she'd probably know something was up.

I really hope that everyone get's their :bfp: this cycle. We need a boost ;)

Hey ladies :)

I'll be testing around the 4th december, if you could please add me that would be fab.

good luck wishing you all a great big :bfp: this christmas

babydust to all :dust::dust::dust:xx

May I join?

I'm on CD1 so if all goes as planned, I will be testing around the 1st of December. Will likely wait until December 5th (ha! as if I'll be able to, but I'll try!) Because that's our 3 yr anniversary.

Welcome and good luck ladies :)

So how is everyone??

Stocking up on supplies for this month yet??

Need to vamp up my sexy underwear drawer I think. Might get some preseed ;) xx

I've never been more impatient in my life.

My previous cycle, was the first cycle I confirmed ovulation, and my OH couldn't ejaculate! (Check out my TTC link in my sig for more details on that!)

Now I'm determined to have everything lined up so that we have the best odds!

Anyone else doing at home insemination in this thread?

We're not but I wish you the best of luck. It's just sod's law isn't?! :)

Hi Ladies!!!!

I'd love to join y'all!!! :happydance: I should be ready to test on Dec 1st the next time... :winkwink:

December is my "lucky" month of the year (my 3 daughters was all concieved then!) ... Soooo, lets bring on another BFP!!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies!!!!

I'd love to join y'all!!! :happydance: I should be ready to test on Dec 1st the next time... :winkwink:

December is my "lucky" month of the year (my 3 daughters was all concieved then!) ... Soooo, lets bring on another BFP!!! :happydance:

Whoops, I meant..... November is MY month and then I always get the wonderful news in December....:dohh: :haha:

Hahaha! Heck who knows .... :haha: :blush:

My next time to test is December 1st.....

Hope you lovely ladies get your BFP's!!!!!! :happydance:

Yea know, they say the holiday season perks up the bedroom a bit... :winkwink: :sex:

Sooo ... FX'd for you all!!! :hugs:

I am gonna be testing in December as well! On CD36 atm and pink streaky CM tonight, so think AF is about to rear her ugly head! Not sure of testing day yet. I am definitely going to try and temp this cycle. Bit tricky as my placement involves shift work, but hopefully I won't be on nights often enough to affect it. :)

Please put me down for testing December 13th.

thanks.

My testing date will be pushed until December 9th, my ovulation didn't occur until the 24th/25th!

I'm in! Testing Dec 5th and the wait is killing me!! Anyone else trigger?

How's everyone doing?? I did clomid, femera, triggered with 1 17mm follicle on nov 18th, iui on nov 20th. Now the wait! I was a little discourage by 1 follicle but it only takes 1! My beautiful 19month old sOn was created from a cycle with only 1 follicle! Good luck to you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->