** December Winter Babies 2012 **

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Welcome to the December 2012 babies thread

How amazing is it that we are going to have a winter babies or summer ones depending where you are :)

I'm due on the 1st December!!:happydance:

come and join in cant wait to see how many there are :)

December
1st

Becci_boo86
Halle71
nicola123
eryn1014
mummy1985
Jilliank2005

2nd

stark18
MissMichelle
Kahlan83
Jadie
Princess_xox
gs20

3rd

brunette
Shey

4th

eegrl
JaneSharon86
babybirdangel
*TWINS*

5th

LemonTea
pinkkitten74
Piggysue

6th

littleangels1
ImSoTired

7th

8th

DRG7
snowball2012
ttcnyc73

9th

10th

GenYsuperlady

11th

12th

Future Mama

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

If I'm calculating correctly my baby should be due on December 7th. It's so exciting...this will be my 1st:happydance:

My ticker is showing my due date as Dec 6th :) This also is my 1st. Praying this little bean sticks!!

This will be my first aswell. We have lost 3 before so i really hoping this one is a sticky one :) i have lots of meds to take to help keep this sticky bean :)

i have added you both :) xx

Congrats all you Dec ladies!!! I remember when my ticker said 3 weeks on it (lol like it was that long ago =) So excited to have made it to 6 weeks and hope that your time flies by and that MS never hits you!!! :)

Becci boo I love that cupcake you have as your avatar! littleangels1 we are just about at the same date. I'm sure the due date will change a few times anyway but it will def be in the first week of Dec. I'm so nervous and excited. I'm having a hard time believing it!

i thought a rainbow cupcake would be great since this is my Rainbow baby and i make cupcakes from home :p oh and i love to eat them too lol

Its so exciting all this :) have any of u feel bloated? i feel massive lol (i'm not the most skinny of girls tho) xx

I am kinda bloated, today, yesterday, and the day before. I have a bit of back pain and VERY sore breasts. Thats all so far :)!

I got the bloat, the back ache and pulling feeling in my tummy. my boobs hurt every now and then and also i feel sick sometimes so not to bad really lol xx

I'm also due on December 1st :happydance:

I feel very bloated - I didn't get this with my dd and I look more pregnant now than I did at 16 weeks last time!

Does anyone else feel in limbo? It's hard to get excited when there is such a long way to go... Although I am obviously :)

And I've worried myself doing more hpts - I did a Boots early response on Saturday morning and got a definite but faint positive followed by a Clearblue digi in the afternoon that confirmed I was 1-2 weeks pregnant. I'm going to do the second one a week later to see if it changes but in the meantime I've used a couple of internet cheapies and they don't seem to have got much darker.
Anyone else still testing?

Hx

This time last year i found out i was pregnant with DS cant believe it was a year ago. Congrats to all u ladies

Another 1st December due date here too!

No symptoms to report yet....this is no 2 and with no 1 the MS didn't kick in till 6 weeks so making the most of feeling ok at the moment :) I am looking forward to the MS symptoms because at least then I will know all is well with my little bean.

Anyone else got MS yet?

I'm def still testing at least for a few more days! I just got my 1st bfp yesterday and I took one at 4am this morning as well. I couldn't sleep, too worried/excited. Going to buy one more box to get me through the week and then I'll stop.

I also feel bloated Today, Halle71 I am having a really hard time getting excited this early. I just found out yesterday and I'm already so nervous that it's too good to be true. I wish I could just fast ford to 2nd trim.

You can add me to the list for December 2nd.

I can't decide if I want to be excited or nervous...

As for symptoms I have been sooo tired and very bloated. Not much else.

Just a pregnancy related question...When are you girls telling your family?I'm torn whether I should wait until 6, 8, or 12 weeks? Easter is in 2 weeks and I will only be a little over 5 weeks. It's gonna be so hard to be around family for the holiday and not let the cat out of the bag! I just got my bfp yesterday and I'm nervous enough the way it is just hoping and praying this bean stays put and grows well. So what are your plans?

Just a pregnancy related question...When are you girls telling your family?I'm torn whether I should wait until 6, 8, or 12 weeks? Easter is in 2 weeks and I will only be a little over 5 weeks. It's gonna be so hard to be around family for the holiday and not let the cat out of the bag! I just got my bfp yesterday and I'm nervous enough the way it is just hoping and praying this bean stays put and grows well. So what are your plans?

I'm telling My parents on easter weekend. We aren't telling his parents until we are close to the 3 month mark. They have big mouths and will end up telling everyone lol.

I'm telling My parents on easter weekend. We aren't telling his parents until we are close to the 3 month mark. They have big mouths and will end up telling everyone lol.

That is what I'm worried about! If I tell my parents I'm afraid his will find out through the grapevine or vice versa! I live in a small community and they are all going to be so excited I can't expect them to keep their mouthes shut! Maybe I'll try and wait until at least 8 weeks and see how that works out. That's only the end of April anyway. I'll see if I can wait that long!

3rd December I think

Won't be telling anyone til 12 weeks or first scan, whichever is sooner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"