** December Winter Babies 2012 **

Hey Everyone!

Congrats to you all!

I got my bfp Sunday and had my first beta hcg at 14 dpo and it was 126, had it drawn again today and should get my results tomorrow.

I am Due Dec. 4th!

Hello ladies! My EDD is December 2nd! I've already told my family that I know this baby will come on Thanksgiving and ruin dinner though! lol

Hi there,
I am so happy to be here! I am due on 12/8. I still can't believe it and I'm still testing too. I'm also so nervous and hoping and praying that all goes well.

I look forward to getting to know you all:flower:

Hi there,
I am so happy to be here! I am due on 12/8. I still can't believe it and I'm still testing too. I'm also so nervous and hoping and praying that all goes well.

I look forward to getting to know you all:flower:

I just got my 4th pos test.:dohh: It's a relief but at the same time I'm still crazy nervous! I took a frer and got my 1st second line! It's just kinda pale. But there is no doubt it is there this time! Hoping I can not test tomorrow and save the 2 remaining tests for Friday or Sat. I don't think I'm gonna be able to keep this a secret for long....:blush:

I should be due December 1st as well! So excited for everyone! Can't wait for my first appointment next Thursday!

HI all.

I'm due Dec 2/2012 with Baby #2

So far I'm just tired and by BBs hurt on a and off. Otherwise I"m doing pretty good. Already a better start than my son.

Best of luck to everyone!!!

Congratulations to everyone!!! I just found out today I am four weeks pregnant after doing IVF/ICSI at a 5dt. Nurse said possibly twins!

Hey ladies! i'm due Dec 2nd... had my bloods taken for betaHcg yesterday, should get the results tomorrow if I can get to the hospital for my first antenatal visit :) So exciting ladies! :)

Congratulations to everyone!!! I just found out today I am four weeks pregnant after doing IVF/ICSI at a 5dt. Nurse said possibly twins!

Thats AMAZING :D so whats your due date then? soo happy for u TWINS is amazing :D xxx

Oh wow I seem to have found another December thread! Oh well better join this one too. I am due #2 (after 13 months TTC and a whole mess of trouble) on 2nd December. :happydance:

Had BETAs today at 16dpo which were:

hcg = 572miu
Progesterone = >80 (they don't measure beyond that)

Had my first bout of nausea this morning. I have my first dr. appt on the first. I'm so nervous and excited.

Not looking forward to nausea and VERY nervous about dr appt:wacko:

I want to join in...but im not sure. My last period was 10th Jan (EDD mid october) but i had a negative pregnancy test in february, and on monday 26th march i had a positive internet cheapy confirmed with a clearblue digi that said 1-2 weeks but not FMU. from that my GP calculated my EDD as 1st Dec. The very next day with FMU the clearblue digi said 2-3 weeks. I would love a December baby, a little newborn for Xmas! but obviously part of me hopes Im a bit further on!

Can I be an honoury member for now?! First midwife appointment 9th april - I'm counting 'sleeps'!

Hi! I'm due 28th November by LMP but I'm confident I will be put back to 1st December at my scan so would like to join you ladies here if that's ok?!

This is number 2 for me my daughter is 1 next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->