decided i want to do a course or job in graphic design.

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
hey all been desgining graphics since 2004/2005, made soo many graphics i can't even keep track of them... anywas was wondering if there was anyone on here that might be able to help, i have been looking around at graphics courses and all need a art portfolio which i don't have as i can't draw etc to save myself but can do things with the computer, was wondering if some people might be able to help me in like requesting computer based graphics or such that employers might request etc and then using them in a portfolio....

anyways would be great if anyone is able to help in any way with this

thanks xx

What kind of stuff did you have in mind?
I don't need one, but if you like you can design a logo for my makeup artist business? Is that what you're after? lol

yes can offer that if you want. i am looking for experience and some advice on designing i am sure that if i manage to get the degree and get into a job it will likely be advertisement.

I have a degree in graphic design
you will need to ensure that when you graduate you can afford to work for companies for free to get experience. I have been applying for jobs for 8 yrs and none will employ me as I have no experience but I work full time in a call centre so cannot get experience without quitting. It's a great feeling to create a design tho

I decided in the end to start my own badge making company to supplement my income and last year we made £7k in profit which is great
so I feel like I am using my degree now x

thanks hun been working with charities since 2004 making graphics and memorial items etc. so that might count plus my auntie works as a graphic designer she works for a company and also works freelance so might be able to get help there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->