Decided on Name!!

mommy2raven

Mom to 2 wonderful girls
Reaction score
OK so we have decided on.......

:pink:Miley-Rebekah Nicole Ramierez:pink:

Honest opinions please!!!

We put all the names in a hat and drew Miley-Rebekah out but if it doesnt suit when bubbs is born I get to choose the name on my own!!!

although... i dont know if nichole really fits? but thats just my opinion, and its YOUR baby!

Oh, I've never thought of that name before.
Miley............Love it. x

Never really thought of the name Miley (probably wouldn't use it for myself) but it's unique and different and I like it!

although... i dont know if nichole really fits? but thats just my opinion, and its YOUR baby!

I'm not too mad about it either!!! So girlies heres a challenge.......

Give me a suggestions for middle names to go with Miley-Rebekah please.

Love it! you picked an awesome name :cloud9:

I love it!!!

Some suggestions for middle name...hmmm....

Justine(my middle name!)
Tess
Tesia
Alessa

...I like lots of names but cant seem to think of any more right now...(Im at work and doing 10 things at once)

awwww I like it as it stands :blush:

Ya, I like it too. Nicole is my real name...Sandra is my alias. lol.

Oh my gosh!! Miley is the name we are using if we have a girl too!! Except it will be Miley Claire... I love it... it is different, but soo cute!!

That was my name on a PC online game I used to play.. except spelt Mylie. I got a lot of compliments on it. ;)

Thanks for all the suggestions!!!

Its a tradition in out family that your middle name is your Godmothers middle name and seeing as Carmen is Godmother and Nicole is her middle name were kind of stuck with Nicole. But hey I might just go and break tradition!!! So please keep coming with the suggestions thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->