Decidual bleeding

kdawn92

Reaction score
has anybody ever had decidual bleeding? ("periods" during pregnancy) if so did it cause you to have a false negative pt? my periods are always on time, never late, and always the same symptoms and bleeding. I haven't had a period since April 26. My next period should have started on May 26 and June 2,3, and 5 I had brown clumpy spotting, enough to go thru a few tampons. That was not my normal period. I haven't bled since then. I've had several symptoms of being pregnant including very strange discharge, headaches, feeling light headed and dizzy when I stand up, some naesous feelings but haven't thrown up, my boobs are a little tender but not too severe, my favorite perfume even smells different to me now. I just feel pregnant. I took a test a few days ago and it was negative and I just feel like it was wrong. I've read that decidual bleeding can cause you to test negative tho and that the "periods" are usually lighter which could be what my spotting was. Just wondering if anybody has experienced this and what was the outcome??

Decidual bleeding does not cause a false negative pregnancy test. Call your doctor/OGBYN asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->